Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Cesia Aozora • May 8, 2024
I remembered China forbids harem in dramas. Shen Zaiye has about 6 concubines, excluding Taohua, and he keeps…
Excellent. I hate harems. I want to feel that the love story is sincere.
1 0
Replying to Sharanya • May 8, 2024
Title What If
This dropped already! I was anticipating to AMBF to drop first.. let's see how is this one...
The format of this drama is different. And we need to have a little patience.
1 6
Replying to Sharanya • May 8, 2024
Title What If
This dropped already! I was anticipating to AMBF to drop first.. let's see how is this one...
What is AMBF?
1 2
On What If • May 8, 2024
Title What If
I live elsewhere (What if - 2024)
1 hour ago from Weibo Web Edition
# Living Elsewhere Me#

The popularity value of Tencent station exceeded 21,000!

There are flowers on the wall, there are reminders in the ears, and there is hope for life. Come to @tencent vido, and @Zhong Chu Xi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi @Lin Yu Shen discover more possibilities in life!Web Links
https://kisskh.at/photos/0wvr3E_3
1 0
Replying to fantasy2022 • May 8, 2024
Title What If
I did not follow the series closely so I'm concerned I will miss something. But essentially I found it hard to…
There are two stories happening in parallel realities. So, she's not cheating.
2 0
On What If • May 8, 2024
Title What If
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5031841732689997
Behind scenes. So happy. Liu Xue Yi (Yu Jian). He likes this character.
πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
1 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • May 8, 2024
I'm reading the novel and it is enemies to lovers troupe, not the blind love like you said. What he did in the…
That's what I realized. I read up to 27. (But I've already found spoilers on the internet) and I think this story is better than I expected.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 8, 2024
See this comment that a Chinese reader of the novel made:❀️Egret, the writer, does not deliberately pursue…
✨✨✨🧨🧨
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 7, 2024
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
See this comment that a Chinese reader of the novel made:❀️Egret, the writer, does not deliberately pursue…
From what I understand: they are both strong characters, two foxes who find each other (and both will improve themselves by living together). And I read, that (secretly) he is not pure selfish interest, he wants the good of his country.
Ps:
But I believe that the drama's writers will polish these characters to be more attractive in their personalities and actions.
1 2
Replying to fancy • May 7, 2024
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
I read the first couple chapters of the novel...the male lead is a pos. Tbh, it's giving me the same vibes of…
See this comment that a Chinese reader of the novel made:
❀️
Egret, the writer, does not deliberately pursue the perfection of the hero and heroine's personality, but will portray the flawed man and heroine, and throughout the entire text, the male and female protagonists continue to improve each other and become a better version of themselves. It also brings its characters closer to life.
1 4
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
Title What If
I feel like this will be ML and FL breaking up in life 2 (career) πŸ’”πŸ₯²
Oh, I didn't see that. OK.✨✨
1 0
Replying to Underworld princess • May 7, 2024
Title What If
Some people speculate that the 'real' line is Leshan line where FL got together with the bf. But everytime she…
✨I want it to be like this, like in the poster: she chooses her childhood sweetheart. I hope he is loyal to the end. And may He not lose His essence.
1 0
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
Title What If
This is getting so good! We had such sad moments but followed by such heartwarming scenes! This is what I feel…
What did I mean when FL said "I want love and a career". This dream of hers (will be with Yu Ji An). Her wish will come true with Yu Jian (I think). And for both (a career/but love couple).β€οΈπŸŒΈβœ¨πŸ’žπŸŽˆ
1 0
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
Title What If
I feel like this will be ML and FL breaking up in life 2 (career) πŸ’”πŸ₯²
It's possible. Because so far in both timelines they are together, despite difficulties.
1 2
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
Title What If
This is getting so good! We had such sad moments but followed by such heartwarming scenes! This is what I feel…
You are efficient with words. But I think career and love (will happen...with Yu Jian). I guess....Although this poster wants to tell me otherwise?? https://kisskh.at/photos/60LqK2_3
Because Yu Jian is one step behind, and the other two men seem to be one step ahead. Although this Yu Jian is also sophisticated (a career man).
PS:
I think Yu Jian is sophisticated/career (he will always also be the man with his heart rooted in family and more human values). What I mean (he may live his career, but it will never come first).
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
1 2
Replying to yourmainlead • May 7, 2024
Title What If
But I want her to end with the boss, they have more chemistry I think
Hi, let's see what happens. What this writer and director prepared for us.πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
2 0
On What If • May 7, 2024
Title What If
When Yu Jian arrived at the restaurant, where he faced Xia Guo's boss, he was dressed up in a sophisticated manner, with that scarf and everything. He can stand up to her boss. (But Yu Jian was upset. It would be worse if he knew that her boss had a romantic interest in her.)
✨✨✨✨✨✨
4 0
Replying to Daenerys • May 7, 2024
Title What If
If she would have imagined a perfect relationship we would not have had a story lol...I also think these are genuine…
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
1 0