News Replying to Antaria77 • Mar 30, 2020
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2 Spoiler
So XJK, is he a demon? I haven't watched the first season except for like the romance bits between the leads,…
What I can say having watched until episode 16 is that the flower god (a monster in the shape of a flower), wants to kill the male protagonist. This flower monster entered his body once and tried to kill the female protagonist as a child. The flower monster spawned a demon that lives chasing the male protagonist. You tried to kill him a few times in the episodes.
0 2
Replying to mlinggs • Mar 30, 2020
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2
the comments here are making me realized that there are two kinds of people: 1.really enjoys the drama2.totally…
I watched episode 16. And I love this drama. I keep re-watching the episodes while not posting the next ones on we tv (always Thursday, Friday and Saturday).
1 0
Replying to pandalla008 • Mar 30, 2020
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2
I gave up! Sorry, I've seen too many Chinese dramas and this one just hasn't got anything special about it. I…
So your taste is different. But my taste completely matches this drama (love, comedy and ... drama). Full of fantasy, powers, magic, and poetic sweetness. What would you want more?
1 0
Replying to liipessoa16 • Mar 30, 2020
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2
Dá pra assistir sem ver a 1 temporada?
Sim.
2 0
On Jing Chao • Mar 22, 2020
Person Jing Chao
Beautiful he is. You just need to improve the interpretation. I feel that in the most dramatic scenes, of crying for example, he doesn't really convince me. Improving this, he will surpass many others.
0 0
On Wang Duo • Jul 24, 2019
Person Wang Duo
I don't like the Ice Fantasy drama because it seems so artificial to me. But because he is present in the drama I will make an effort to watch. He undoubtedly in Bloody Romance is the most interesting character, deep, complex, full of nuances, beauty, and so on. His portrayal of the passionate, embittered, intelligent, manipulative, elegant, fragile, strong prince Ning conquers those watching this Chinese drama.
12 2
3