News
Replying to Rika217 • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
August?
I was just telling or more like suggesting otherwise itβs your own opinion and I respect that.
1 0
Replying to xingxing • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Douban is always like that. Many popular dramas have less rating over there. Douban rating doesnβt really matter…
Oh that's bad and I did not say you lectured me its good to know that someone knows the chinese industry struggles so nicelyπ©·π©·π©·. Nice to meet you
1 1
On Esther Yu • May 13, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I just thought about her interview and what if she's talking about doing the dubbing for her ancient drama yunchu's vengeance? πππ
4 1
Replying to xingxing • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Douban is always like that. Many popular dramas have less rating over there. Douban rating doesnβt really matter…
OK thank you
1 3
Replying to shivalii • May 13, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ignore these comments ! so fake like i didn't even skip once.. very genuine review i have been watching dramas…
yes its not that bad like people in the comments make it seem like.
11 0
Replying to Mhysha • May 13, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
My favourite couple in this whole drama is Seong Tae Ju and his wife Han Da Yeon. Those two cracked me up so much…
yes π
2 1
Replying to Rika217 • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
August?
Yes no good cdramas, like not of my taste so far but perfect crown is really good. You should try it.
1 2
Replying to Rika217 • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
August?
Sorry i wanted to write april. Let me fix that
1 4
Replying to JoBurch • May 13, 2026
Person Bai Lu
I have to admit that your βIndonesian Karenβ made me laugh. Poor Bai Lu, so much toxicity thrown at her. Glad…
Yes like if you not like them just donβt no one's forcing you but they have to drop low to the ground and hate them and leave nasty comments.
1 10
Replying to RandomPerson • May 13, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
So photogenic! I would love to hang portraits of her up in my bedroom but my familyβ¦
For real
0 0
On Ju Jing Yi • May 13, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
Ju jingyi finally reached 8000 likes yay
3 0
Replying to Rika217 • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Can I have your dreams please? I'm only seeing and remembering rubbish dreams.
Welcomeee
1 0
On Esther Yu • May 13, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Hmm I really want Esther to do a drama where she is a young high school girl and then university life. Its would be really good to see as she has that refreshing youthful energy and she also looks like a young girl. I know she was a high school girl in speed and love but we didnβt see much of it so i really want her to explore new dramas as she is finally free from her company.
2 2
Replying to tttweet • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
done. thanks bae! π
I hope she wins.
0 0
Replying to Rika217 • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Can I have your dreams please? I'm only seeing and remembering rubbish dreams.
ππi hope you have good dreams.
1 2
Replying to jiluser • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Where was superman reference can you elaborate
His name was tian di. The one locked in the cave.
1 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Fascinating to see Chinese viewers absolutely savaging this on Douban giving it a 5.2 - ie: meaning completely…
Douban is always like that. Many popular dramas have less rating over there. Douban rating doesnβt really matter because there are only haters there.
3 15
On Veil of Shadows • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Guys someone talk to me I'm boredd. My exams finished now I have nothing to do. Suggest me some dramas with handsome and pretty people sorry I like watching dramas with handsome and pretty guys and girls.
2 0
Replying to sweetP • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
no one is allowed to move on
ππππππ
0 0
Replying to sweetP • May 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
no one is allowed to move on
WE SHOULD
1 0
2
2
1
1