K-Drama
On Enchanté • Jan 29, 2022
Title Enchanté
Okay not a bad first episode, I’m intrigued. (I say as if I haven’t watched every GMMTV show I’ve started besides The Shipper)
3 1
On Killer and Healer • Jan 28, 2022
Title Killer and Healer
The ending got me fucked up 7 ways from Sunday
8 0
Replying to Aruethron0613 • Jan 26, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
you can watch on dramacool
Oh okay. Well I don’t mind watching shows week to week so I might just do that on viki and just do my best to avoid spoilers lol
1 0
On Color Rush Season 2 • Jan 26, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
Wait how have people already finished the season? Viki only has two episodes out so far?
0 2
On Rainbow Prince • Jan 26, 2022
Title Rainbow Prince
This show is kind of terrible but still funny and entertaining. The “then go back to sleep” moment got a genuine laugh from me. And the dialogue about Kevin in the car lmao
1 0
Replying to Lys • Jan 25, 2022
Title Tie the Not
Any word on when this is actually coming out? I hope it isn't canceled.
They last information I saw about it was from the actor Niko who said it was supposed to start airing after Rainbow Prince but that was a couple weeks ago so I’m not sure if that’s still true or not
3 1
On Something in My Room • Jan 25, 2022
Title Something in My Room
YO THAT LADY IN THE CORNER LEGIT FUCKIN SCARED ME
9 2
On Not Me • Jan 25, 2022
Title Not Me
Don’t get me wrong I’m enjoying Not Me, the only thing I would say is some shows are still interesting when the story isn’t moving a long but Not Me’s slow points are like really slow. Like they talked about what the plan was going to be for the first two segments of that episode. Idk that’s just me though!
6 1
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
plus ice is under age and the other 2 are over 19yrs old
Oof
2 0
On Love Area Part 2 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
I'm sorry but something about the King/Peat/Ice storyline is just making me super uncomfortable! Like, I don't a several episode build up to a cheating storyline. I know that's not guaranteed to happen but it feels like its gonna be something gross like that
4 2
On You're My Sky • Jan 24, 2022
Title You're My Sky
I’m not gonna lie I’m really digging this show so far. Now that Bad Buddy is over this is the show I’m most excited about when new episodes air. Also, I see the injured groin muscle issue is being brought up again. How intriguing…
8 1
On Bad Buddy • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This immediately entered my top 5 BLs of all time, very impressive
9 0
On Macho Caponata • Jan 20, 2022
Title Macho Caponata
Like a really long porn with more backstory than others, I’m not complaining though. I will say I really hope that was a private beach though…
12 1
Replying to Eden07 • Jan 20, 2022
Title Macho Caponata
A lot of sand in the butt, in my opinion.
Agreed, lots of sand in a lot of places it shouldn’t be
10 1
On With Love • Jan 18, 2022
Title With Love
Damn I thought this entire series was already uploaded to YouTube but there’s currently no episode 9, so I guess it’s week by week?
3 1
Replying to Yardie • Jan 17, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Groin massage was where my mind went. And I'm sure that's what Vee's mind went too if not further. Probably further.…
Literally! I thought he was gonna say “oh, do you want me to massage it for you?” And I was like damn it’s only episode two yall!
3 0
On Love Area Part 2 • Jan 17, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Oh yeah, I forgot all about this King/Peat/Ice mess. King, lemme just say, you are on EXTREMELY thin ice (no pun intended).
3 0
On Not Me • Jan 17, 2022
Title Not Me
Now GMMTV, I’m gonna need more than a minute and a half of Dan/Yok interactions per episode. Hand over the content
23 1
On Paint with Love • Jan 16, 2022
Title Paint with Love
I'm confused if Nueng/Tharn are actually a side couple or not. It's been 8 episodes and they haven't reached the same level of other side couples by this episode lmao
4 2
On Tinted with You • Jan 16, 2022
Title Tinted with You
WHAT! No I need more than that! What happens next??
5 0
