K-Drama
On Hometown's Embrace • Jul 4, 2021
Title Hometown's Embrace
Did anyone else notice Din’s grandma referred to him with she/her pronouns? Is that a plot point or just a translation error?
1 2
On Hidden Love • Jul 1, 2021
Title Hidden Love Spoiler
Just finished episode 10 and oh boy Wit you are definitely on my bad side now, better make up for it
0 0
Replying to BLCanary • Jun 30, 2021
Title Hidden Love
Okay but the flashback scenes of Wit and Win’s story are actually very sweet, enjoying them more than the main…
The main couple is actually, kind of annoying. Well mostly just Kim
3 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 30, 2021
Title Hidden Love
Okay but the flashback scenes of Wit and Win’s story are actually very sweet, enjoying them more than the main couple
3 1
On Hidden Love • Jun 29, 2021
Title Hidden Love
For me, the tone switches from humorous to serious and back way too quickly and too frequently. I would be interested in seeing this premise done on a bigger budget and better production, and actually take the horror aspect seriously.
1 0
On His • Jun 25, 2021
Title His Spoiler
So he just let the wife keep Sora because he felt bad? Also why was it never brought up again that the mother hit her? That felt important. Overall I really did enjoy this movie but I get my people have issues with the ending.
1 0
On His: I Didn't Think I Would Fall in Love • Jun 23, 2021
Title His: I Didn't Think I Would Fall in Love
This was really cute, it was too short for my taste though =/
1 0
On Mood Indigo • Jun 21, 2021
Title Mood Indigo
7.9 is way too low for this. I absolutely loved it. 9/10, immediately jumped into my top 10 favorite BLs. It's nice to see more mature stories being told.
15 0
On Mood Indigo • Jun 20, 2021
Title Mood Indigo
My god this is SPICY
1 0
On Capture Lover • Jun 18, 2021
Title Capture Lover
Overall I would say a short but sweet drama. Definitely has its flaws, could’ve used a much bigger budget and longer episodes but all in all I didn’t hate it. I like the two main actors chemistry and I like when we get cdramas with actual romance portrayed on screen. Would I watch it again? Yeah probably! In the near future? Nah probably not lol. Honestly I wouldn’t mind a second season, it was pretty fun
0 0
On Fish upon the Sky • Jun 12, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
I’m not gonna lie I didn’t understand the ending of this episode, can anyone explain?
0 5
On I-LAND • Jun 11, 2021
Title I-LAND
So I just started the first episode, I know I’m late, but did anyone notice how Niki, Hanbin, and Nicholas were dressed like the powerpuff girls for their debut stage??
11 0
On Word of Honor • Jun 10, 2021
Title Word of Honor
This show has such capable female characters and I’m living for it
4 0
Replying to Nolan Peale • Jun 8, 2021
Title Top Secret Together
Boss from Oxygen?
He was one of them I considered but it’s Fuse from Make It Right that I’m thinking of!
2 1
On Top Secret Together • Jun 7, 2021
Title Top Secret Together
The actor that plays Simai seriously reminds me of another BL actor but I can’t place exactly who
0 3
On Call It What You Want Season 2 • Jun 7, 2021
Title Call It What You Want Season 2
I wonder who the “someone unexpected” is!
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • Jun 7, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
I'm curious about Bas and the photo on James's phone. Did he delete it out of jealousy? Or was he thinking he…
I thought it was the second one personally
1 0
Replying to Another OP • Jun 7, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
I don't know why the thought of not finishing this series passed through my mind... still deciding
To me the second half of the episodes are better than the first
1 0
Replying to BLCanary • Jun 6, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
Yoooo I was very skeptical of this show when I first started it but in the end I really really loved it. It was…
Also Michael is an insanely talented actor. Personally he did the best job out of everyone else
4 0
On Call It What You Want • Jun 6, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
Yoooo I was very skeptical of this show when I first started it but in the end I really really loved it. It was adorable, cute, and devastating all at the same time. I hope a second season gets made because I seriously need more
1 3
