Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 23, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 25, 2013
On Valid Love • Dec 12, 2014
Title Valid Love
This drama is so conflicting..cuz I don't believe in affairs but then I ship si young with lee soo hyuk T~T
6 0
On Boss & Me • Jul 8, 2014
Title Boss & Me
Where can we watch it when it comes out? It sounds so cute!
0 0
On L♥DK • Jul 2, 2014
Title L♥DK
When will this be subbed? :'( omg I cant wait D:
does some one know if its subbed yet???
4 0
Replying to TheGirlWhoWatchesTooMany • May 24, 2014
Title Full House
Someone please help me?! I watched this drama till episode 11 and now cant find any more eps with english subtitles..how…
OMG It works! thank you sooo much!!! :D
0 0
On Full House • May 24, 2014
Title Full House
Someone please help me?! I watched this drama till episode 11 and now cant find any more eps with english subtitles..how do I watch it? HELP PLEASE!! T~T
0 6
On Emergency Couple • Jan 26, 2014
nooooo I can't wait one more week after watching episode 2 >_< ughh why did I even start with another ongoing drama? D:
Oh Changmin <3 Oh Jinhee
this drama is epic~!!!!!
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yes it does :D and i kinda love u-kiss and bts too now..so i should probably me exoticinspiritkissme a.r.m.y lol
hbu?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
wow! it sounds promising
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I like rom-com and also time travel ...okay I'll try Nine :) i watched queen in hyun's man and loved it ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
okay i'll add future diary to my list..thanks!
and i am confused about watching the prime minister and i...becuz of the age difference...idk if i'll like it
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
mm yeah...im watching man from another star, let's eat and golden rainbow..but im looking for something else to watch too
hbu?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
nice to meet you too :)
how are you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hello! ^^
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Dec 17, 2013
This sounds like a drama I've been looking for this year!!
yesss just 1 more day! can't wait!

P.S. Is it just me or does Kim Soo Hyun looks super sexy in this drama than his other dramas? *_* ;)
6 0
On Let's Eat • Nov 30, 2013
Title Let's Eat
The characters and plot are unique! I especially love Doo Joon's character! <3 cant wait for moreeee yipppiyyy
3 0
Replying to totallyrock • Sep 19, 2013
Title Just You
Can't wait for ep 14! Here's another preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVZUQNZPYE <3
omg thank you ...this preview looks bettter :DDD my patience level is verryyyy low now
0 0