Editorials
On Lee Won Keun • Apr 27, 2015
Person Lee Won Keun
pls give him a main role in a new drama. he's way cuter than some idols(to fans, i dont mean "all"!) who were given main roles in recent kdramas.
4 1
On Hwang Kwang Hee • Apr 23, 2015
Person Hwang Kwang Hee
first saw him in Strong Heart and he was really funny. I'm watching him on WGM now and he's next to Kwang Soo in making me laugh so hard.
0 0
Replying to faithinme • Apr 15, 2015
Title Pinocchio Spoiler
im going crazy watching this drama. started crying, then laughing, crying, laughing then crying again. I dont…
u can say that im too emotional but whenever the incident regarding ha myung's family and the other events that followed after that shows up in the screen, I just cant hold myself from crying. it's just that life was too unfair to them. any dramas or movies with sad scenes involving families never fail to make me cry. if u don't then we're just diferent period. I laughed hard at in ha's father's imaginations then ended up throwing at the grandpa. im still at episode5 so I can only comment on what I feel and cannot make a full review yet.
2 0
On Pinocchio • Apr 14, 2015
Title Pinocchio
im going crazy watching this drama. started crying, then laughing, crying, laughing then crying again. I dont think I can watch it continously. will just resume watching it some other time. but i have to say it really is a great drama.
2 2
Replying to yarnie • Apr 13, 2015
Title Shining Inheritance
i know i watched this but i dont even remember how it ends XD i just remember that lead female can cry and make…
I feel the same. I watched it and I dont remember any scene. but I do remember that I got really depressed and cried a lot watching this.
1 0
On A Gentleman's Dignity • Apr 12, 2015
Title A Gentleman's Dignity
my no.1 fave drama. ill never get tired of watching this over and over again. especially when im feeling sad and just need something to watch to make me feel better, I just watch this and laugh and cry with it :)
0 0
On Sleepless Fashion • Apr 11, 2015
Title Sleepless Fashion
where can I watch this with eng sub?
0 2
On KBS Drama Special 2014: The Three Female Runaways • Apr 11, 2015
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: The Three Female Runaways Spoiler
the whole misunderstanding thing is really funny lol
3 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 11, 2015
Person Seo Yea Ji
25??? she looks 14 in Three Female Runaways!!!
1 0
Replying to Apple_pear • Apr 11, 2015
Title My Tutor Friend 2
Can someone tell me if this is worth watching or if there is any romance in it
yes there is. it's romantic comedy and worth watching
0 0
On Park Bo Young • Apr 10, 2015
Person Park Bo Young
I thought she did a remake of 1 Litre of tears?
1 0
On You Are the Apple of My Eye • Apr 9, 2015
Title You Are the Apple of My Eye
watched it now and realized I have already watched it before somewhere. This is based on a true story right?
0 0
On I Fine... Thank You... Love You • Apr 8, 2015
Title I Fine... Thank You... Love You
where can I watch this with Eng subs?
0 2
On Seo Joon Young • Apr 7, 2015
Person Seo Joon Young
I didnt recognize him in the pic above. he's too cute in My Wife Is The Boss
0 0
On Song Ha Yoon • Apr 7, 2015
Person Song Ha Yoon
she looks like Bae Suzy in This Is My Dad
1 2
On Park Bo Young • Apr 7, 2015
Person Park Bo Young
she looks like Sandara Park during Dara's teenage years in the Philippines
2 0
On Wang Seok Hyun • Apr 7, 2015
Person Wang Seok Hyun
he's turning 12 already? what does he look like now? I love this kid in Scandal Makers
3 0
On Suckseed • Apr 6, 2015
Title Suckseed
Where can I watch this with ENG SUBS?
1 2
On 30+ Single On Sale • Apr 6, 2015
Title 30+ Single On Sale
Where can I watch this with ENG SUBS?
0 3
On Drama Festival 2014: House, Mate • Apr 6, 2015
Title Drama Festival 2014: House, Mate
Where can i watch this with eng subs?
2 0
