Celebrity
On Lie to Me • May 28, 2012
Title Lie to Me
Kang ji hwan...
1 0
On Paradise Farm • May 28, 2012
Title Paradise Farm
light, exciting ... nice... Paulisttttttt!!
0 0
On Heartstrings • May 28, 2012
Title Heartstrings
Cute, but not addictive like you're beautiful!
2 0
On The Princess's Man • May 28, 2012
Title The Princess's Man
amazing!
0 0
On Scent of a Woman • May 28, 2012
Title Scent of a Woman
beautiful...
0 0
On Protect the Boss • May 28, 2012
Title Protect the Boss
the best korean drama i ever watch with me too flower!
1 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • May 28, 2012
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop
cha chi sooooooooooooooo!!
4 0
On Flower, I Am! • May 28, 2012
Title Flower, I Am!
the best korean drama i ever watch!
2 0
On Can Love Become Money • May 28, 2012
Title Can Love Become Money
Very nice, shame that the subtitles are very slow!
4 0
On Love Rain • May 28, 2012
Title Love Rain
Boring, I stopped at episode 6!
5 0
On Time Slip Dr. Jin • May 28, 2012
Title Time Slip Dr. Jin
i did'nt watch the japanese drama... the first episode I found it interesting but not exciting ... I love jae joong and seung!
0 0
On Queen and I • May 23, 2012
Title Queen and I
I love Yoo In ah!!!
1 0
On The Princess's Man • May 6, 2012
Title The Princess's Man
Amazing drama... i love Shi Hoo!!
1 0
On Can Love Become Money • May 6, 2012
Title Can Love Become Money
I'm waiting eng sub!!!
3 0
