K-Drama
On W • Aug 27, 2016
Title W
I CANT WAIT THE NEXT EPISODE
4 0
On Addicted • Aug 26, 2016
Title Addicted
I like this drama but it's is unfinished. This so annoying.
1 0
On Addicted • Aug 25, 2016
Title Addicted
When I watch this, I want to sleep. This drama makes me happy.
1 0
On Irresistible Love 2 • Aug 25, 2016
Title Irresistible Love 2
Sorry but i will not watch it. I want a happy ending.
1 3
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Aug 24, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Joongi and Kang Ha Neul omg thanks God
0 0
On W • Aug 24, 2016
Title W
OMG I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA
5 0
On No Longer Heroine • Aug 24, 2016
Title No Longer Heroine
I hate it... But I love it!
0 0
On Death Note • Aug 24, 2016
Title Death Note Spoiler
i dont want to watch this because i dont want to see L's death again.
5 1
On W • Aug 23, 2016
Title W
its a masterpiece
8 0
On Kang Ha Neul • Aug 22, 2016
Person Kang Ha Neul
Ohmybia
0 0
On Laughing Under the Clouds • Aug 22, 2016
Title Laughing Under the Clouds
I love thissss omgggggg
1 0
On Seven Days: Friday - Sunday • Aug 21, 2016
Title Seven Days: Friday - Sunday
It was very relaxing and beautiful movie like manga. I cried at the end. Thanks for giving me amazing story to Tachibana-sensei.
1 0
On Kim Jae Joong • Aug 20, 2016
Person Kim Jae Joong
Jae Joong look like a vampire in this photo..
0 0
Replying to Nanotao • Aug 20, 2016
Title Heart to Heart
I dropped it back then when it was airing,. Seeing now the comments about how great it the drama I still don't…
Same
0 0
On Mr. Brain • Aug 20, 2016
Title Mr. Brain
This drama has amazing story omg i'll watch it tomorrow
4 0
On Osawa Takao • Aug 20, 2016
Person Osawa Takao
His smile is contagious
5 0
On Kim Min Jae • Aug 20, 2016
Person Kim Min Jae
Kawaii boyah
1 0
On Kim Min Seok • Aug 20, 2016
Person Kim Min Seok
Give him the main role South Koreaa
2 0
On The Heirs • Aug 19, 2016
Title The Heirs
i hate this when i saw first episode tbh sorry
8 0
On Joo Won • Aug 18, 2016
Person Joo Won
Flower boy Joo Won ^×^
0 0
