Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 24, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 26 LV1
  • Birthday: April 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2014
Replying to Weirdestone • Aug 22, 2014
Person Jang Na Ra
Is she half Chinese or something? cuz she looks Chinese... and her pronunciation in My Bratty Princess was pretty…
yea you can tell
0 0
Replying to florazhang • Aug 21, 2014
Is Moon Tae Joon like the main main role? So far there isn't a lot of him.
Oh, I thought the drama will be kinda like You're The Best Lee Soon Shin. Like it's mostly about the youngest sibling, but also about the other family's lives.
0 0
Replying to florazhang • Aug 20, 2014
Is Moon Tae Joon like the main main role? So far there isn't a lot of him.
Then the intro for the drama is wrong on this website
0 0
On Choi Daniel • Aug 13, 2014
Person Choi Daniel
Am I the only one who thinks he looks a little bit like Choi Jin Hyuk???
8 0
On Han Groo • Aug 13, 2014
Person Han Groo
she doesnt look like herself in that pic
1 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • Jul 30, 2014
I just started watching and realised its a drama wtih an older female lead and its bothering me but if anyone knows a good place to watch it please tell me Dramafever doesnt have good quality.... maybe its just me
0 1
On Lee Dong Gun • Jul 19, 2014
Person Lee Dong Gun
1. I think he looks a lot like Yong Hwa
2.Awww his poor brother :(
3 0
On School 2013 • Jul 19, 2014
Title School 2013
I stopped at episode 10 a while ago should i continue watching?
0 1
On You Are the Best! • Jul 15, 2014
There were wayyyyy too many mental breakdowns for me. I mean it's okay if theres a few cuz of the father dying, but like every other episode theres a mental breakdown
1 0
On It's Okay, Daddy's Girl • Jul 8, 2014
Tbh I dislike dramas where the father dies like in You're The Best Lee Soon Shin. But I think this will be an exception because of the actors. Although I have only finished the first episode, I already hate the bad guy
0 0