Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 19, 2023
On Family by Choice • Nov 30, 2024
it’s so rushed compared to the Chinese version 🥲 instead of cheering for the main characters i felt the same way Haejun did… it just doesn’t feel as real and sincere idk, towards the end I just hated seeing scenes of them together 😭but I have to say it is better in a lot of aspects, just wish the relationships weren’t as rushed
4 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
their clothes, styling, mannerism and etc feel too stereotypical and unrealistic, makes it look like some old children’s Disney show whilst it’s supposed to be a serious thriller?…
3 0
Replying to Daising • May 18, 2024
like negative chemistry -100 I guess writer remembered that its a romance plot and since we are halfway through…
exactly !!
1 0
On The Atypical Family • May 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
I rly liked how the show was going but the kiss scene was too unexpected …. and didn’t make sense tbh……. kinda disappointed at that
1 0
On Frankly Speaking • May 18, 2024
I can’t believe this got so boring ☠️
also I completely missed the moment of main characters developing feelings for each other, because there’s absolutely zero chemistry ….. he has more chemistry with her ex than with her ☠️
8 2
On Doona! • Oct 23, 2023
Title Doona!
rly male targeted, felt like watching another basic anime
11 3
Mahizes • Oct 19, 2023
Review Ballerina
“why didn’t she use her firepower from the beginning”
I thought the same but then when she does use it comes clear that this machine is just too uncomfortable to carry around… I thought it was the perfect ending - he was too beaten up to be able to escape and that’s when she had time to pick it up and finally use it
0 0