Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere in drama land
  • Contribution Points: 29 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2012

Forever_Shawol

Somewhere in drama land
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
xD you shoudl start with Shut Up Flower Boy Band though, i haven't watched it...Everyone I know that finished it gave it a 9 or a 10! I'm going to watch it next...after the moon embraces the sun
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
kind of....just the starting though
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
historical, romance, suspense...it has some sad scenes ...but the starting is about them when they were little up to ep 6...but it's still really good!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
1 Litres of Tears, Hana Yori Dango and Koizora! :D Is Tokyo Dogs good so far?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I heard it is somehow like Flower Boy Ramyin Shop si that true? It's a music, rom-com right?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes!!! Lol I just started this morning on the 6th ep! So addictive! you need to watch!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Have you watched The Moon Embraces the Sun?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yup but the kiss was a little awkward
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
he's the freedon fighter? :O doesn't that mean there will only be one freedom fighter left :(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
xD sleeping beauty I'm happy there's romance between Mok Dan and Kang To now....the ending was epic! But...I think I know who the guy under the gakistal mask at the end is ...Probably the dude from angel club I cried when Shunji shot that woman nooo I kinda hate him now:P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hey, what are you watching at the moment? How was Shut Up Flower boy band?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
the ending!!! :O
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup! new avi? Joo Won again? :D let's discuss after you're done! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
true...I'm watching The Moon Embraces the Sun it's so addictive you should give it a try!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
the yoon bo kyung girl
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nevermind not Min Hwa The other moon princess....she seems evil?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Same here and yes Knag To is always handsome >_< :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love Katsuyama reminds me of a ninja xD but...if only he didn't work for RaRa is he in love with her? Yes thank you!
Someone that doesn't hate me when I say I hate Shunji
0 0