Editorials
Replying to Oggy • Sep 28, 2022
Review Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Bruh why is this normie cringe drama so hyped don't get it 🥴
Give some recommendations then bro? what should should I watch as a non-normie vidya gaming zero friends having non outside going 4chan browsing frogposting gymbro?
1 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Misaeng: Prequel
Didn`t watch the prequel yet, but I`m sure 100% that you don`t have to watch it. * I watched the drama and it`s…
I've already seen the drama twice since my comment lol, it really was great. In my top 3.
2 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Misaeng: Prequel
Didn`t watch the prequel yet, but I`m sure 100% that you don`t have to watch it. * I watched the drama and it`s…
I've already seen the drama twice since my comment lol, it really was great. In my top 3.
2 0
On Misaeng: Prequel • Mar 28, 2022
Title Misaeng: Prequel
is there any point in watching this before misaeng: incomplete life?
0 3
