Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 16, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to mermysteries • Feb 26, 2024
Title 23.5
right?? but at least now we know exactly when it's coming and don't have to speculate anymore lol
fr xD
0 0
Replying to MoonSun • Feb 26, 2024
Title 23.5
Is there eng translated novel?If so, can someone please send me the link 🥺My heart is exploding rn I seriously…
I think there is, but u should pay for it
2 1
On 23.5 • Feb 26, 2024
Title 23.5
10 days sounds like 10 months
10 39
On 23.5 • Feb 25, 2024
Title 23.5
Calm before the storm 🤭
12 2
Replying to bia • Feb 24, 2024
Title Petrichor
this its my tweet 😭
Its @kurayamixx6
2 0
Replying to Fimmie • Feb 24, 2024
Title 23.5
yup I still remember we counted like this for Pilot it's feel so unreal but I'm so happy 😊 we finally got what…
Of course !!!!
0 0
Replying to Fimmie • Feb 24, 2024
Title 23.5
yup I still remember we counted like this for Pilot it's feel so unreal but I'm so happy 😊 we finally got what…
we counted a lot xD and we faced constant letdowns...but now its finally coming.
it was a very very long way 😁
2 2
On 23.5 • Feb 24, 2024
Title 23.5
13 days to go 😭
1 4
Replying to aicto • Feb 23, 2024
Title 23.5
Speaking of the trailer I wonder if we can get the views up like we did for GAP
We WILL
2 1
Replying to bia • Feb 23, 2024
Title Petrichor
this its my tweet 😭
Really? 😭😭 Am following u
0 2
Replying to WendelRiveraBoyo • Feb 23, 2024
Title 23.5
A clarification about the Netflix thing.https://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1761032898810134725?t=j6G5ulIFTbR2rlo5U56bjg&s=19
no europe :( dang
2 0
Replying to Fimmie • Feb 23, 2024
Title 23.5
me too btw I like ur profile pic
thank you <3
0 0
On 23.5 • Feb 23, 2024
Title 23.5
why is the trailer 3 hours long?
11 0
On 23.5 • Feb 23, 2024
Title 23.5
worth the wait !!!!
5 0
On 23.5 • Feb 23, 2024
Title 23.5
I can't 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Finally
2 2
Replying to mermysteries • Feb 22, 2024
Title 23.5
LIKE IT HAS TO BE FOR REAL THIS TIME... RIGHT????
IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!! 😭
4 1
On 23.5 • Feb 22, 2024
Title 23.5
I FINALLY CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY ( or maybe not *giggle*)
LESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
5 0
Replying to Summer • Feb 22, 2024
Title 23.5
twitter.com/LeviSu03/status/1760716414326079556?t=hXbhmfu2yatHPR7oh5YWhA&s=19hope they don't change it this time...name…
I CAN'T CALM DOWN ASASJJAJSKSKKSKS
4 0
Replying to lovepatr • Feb 22, 2024
Title 23.5
Ive been having trust issues 😭 welcome to the club
Fr i can't even believe that we're getting it tomorrow 😭
0 0