K-Drama
Replying to Jessica • Feb 20, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
It’s available for me. I’m in the US.
Thank you!!
1 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 20, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Is it available to stream in viki? If yes, what region? Thanks!
1 2
Replying to wangxian enthusiast • Jan 9, 2016
Title Shine or Be Mad
I was following this drama when it started until Ep20 I guess. I got bored and just finished it now - took me…
I haven't seen them both yet but I'll take note of them. Thanks! :)
0 0
Replying to Wo Ai Ni • Jan 8, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Should I read the webtoon? Or will it ruin the drama for me?
Ohhh thanks so much for your responses! :)
0 0
Replying to Wo Ai Ni • Jan 7, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap Spoiler
Should I read the webtoon? Or will it ruin the drama for me?
Is it in Season 4 already? I tried to search but I've only seen up to Season 2. Can you share where do you read it? Thanks a lot!
0 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Dec 26, 2015
Title Shine or Be Mad
I was following this drama when it started until Ep20 I guess. I got bored and just finished it now - took me almost a year. The last episodes and the ending were disappointing. I had such high hopes because the start was great. I miss watching great historical dramas. If I am not mistaken, this is the only one I watched this year. Any recommendations?
1 2
On Bubblegum • Nov 7, 2015
Title Bubblegum
I cannot wait for the next eps. I hope this drama doesn't disappoint. ^^
0 0
Replying to MissPhantasme • Oct 22, 2015
Title Cheer Up!
Once again this drama managed to hit me in the feelsss! Its reached the midpoint and i'm still having a great…
I totally agree with you. Makes me forget about stress from work even for a while. It even makes me happy when I think about it. LOL
1 0
On Second 20's • Sep 20, 2015
Title Second 20's
I really love this drama!! <3
2 0
On Super Daddy Yeol • Apr 9, 2015
Title Super Daddy Yeol
I cried at the ending of ep8. Plus they sang One Candle <3
1 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Apr 5, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
Loving it so far! So funny :))
2 0
On Angry Mom • Mar 24, 2015
Title Angry Mom
Just waiting for subs so I can download and watch this. I am so curious with the comments. Haha.
0 0
Replying to wangxian enthusiast • Mar 15, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I'm stuck at ep 11 and I am thinking of dropping this drama. Should I?
I can't put myself to watch it. Been so busy so it piled up. Maybe I should really drop it lol
0 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Mar 14, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I'm stuck at ep 11 and I am thinking of dropping this drama. Should I?
0 2
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Feb 28, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
just watched ep 16. omg wtf was that ending hahaha
2 0
Replying to phoesceia • Feb 21, 2015
Title Persevere, Goo Hae Ra
hate me or not but I really wish Hae Ra and Ray will end up together.. this drama is really exciting! You didn't…
Really hoping it's gonna be Ray at the end T__T
2 0
On Ho Gu's Love • Feb 20, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
I always go ?????????? when that lawyer starts taking awkward selcas lol
4 0
On Divorce Lawyer in Love • Feb 18, 2015
Title Divorce Lawyer in Love
I cannot wait to watch YJG again!
0 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Jan 24, 2015
Title Shine or Be Mad
Loved the first two episodes!! Jang Hyuk and Yeon Seo are too cute ;A;
8 0
Replying to yumiya • Dec 31, 2014
Title Punch
how is it till now? worth starting it?
Yes!! Storyline is so good. Acting also ^^
4 0
