Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazilian 21
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 10, 2024
Replying to Absurdityhigh • Aug 19, 2025
What kind of fan gives such suggestion? I can't keep on waiting for so many series and episodes. I don't have…
what? it’s better this way
0 0
Replying to Rose-Sam • Jun 2, 2025
Title Reset
I have been anxiously waiting🥹 Who knows if episode 1 is out?
15 mins from now
5 1
On Reset • Jun 2, 2025
Title Reset
IQIYI LIBERAAAAAAAAAA
2 0
Replying to ArianaPerez • Mar 4, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Until now, please remove Barcode on the list please and put Bible as Anawin, I try to edit of this page but still…
are you crazy?
7 0
Replying to Zey • Feb 3, 2025
Title Cheer Up
The first ML is so boring. The FL clearly lost feelings for him and her heart fluttered during the date with the…
better where
0 0
Replying to alisha_eli • May 19, 2024
It always makes me laugh how couples in Kdrama and Cdramas act like virgins even if they’re married or over…
it’s insane
1 0