Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 25, 2018
Replying to ninidolphin • Aug 3, 2023
In my opinion Getting a heart transplant and then changing to a better person would ne " Falling for Innocences",…
I was thinking Falling For Innocences too
0 0
On Nineteen to Twenty • Aug 3, 2023
The kids were very mature for the age of 19/20 and the host were pretty perfect they weren’t over the top nor were they too mute
13 0
On Nineteen to Twenty • Aug 2, 2023
Entertaining…. Also reminded me of how i don’t miss age 19/20 alotta emotions to unpack while figuring out others too sheesh
4 0
Replying to gunsy • Jul 30, 2023
Title Numbers
Nobody Knows (2020) < no romance Law School (2021) < slight romanceUndercover (2021) < married/romance
Law School is one of my favorites all time
Undercover was just to give some variety
1 1
Replying to Nikk Nick • Jul 29, 2023
Title Numbers
This comment for those who are thinking to watch or not .. 1st I thought to watch or not .. but after finishing…
Nobody Knows (2020) < no romance
Law School (2021) < slight romance
Undercover (2021) < married/romance
1 5
Replying to h.a • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Infiltrator Spoiler
is the girl or the boy are his real children .please tell me i am dying to know ....and where to find sub better…
Either episode 4or5 tells the Boy is his biological son and the girl is not
1 0
Replying to gunsy • Jul 25, 2023
Title The Real Has Come! Spoiler
I thought her invested interest in TK and YD was to tear them apart because YD tore her from TK
Spiteful is a word and she would’ve been set for life and stabled position in the company
^pretty surethats what she was aiming for
1 1
Replying to Vijaya Dey • Jul 25, 2023
Title Please Be My Family Spoiler
Quick question before I start watching who falls in love first FL or the ML???
I haven’t watched in forever but I think it was around 12 or so but it’s still problems to work out in the relationship
1 1
Replying to hathor-nim • Jul 25, 2023
Are there really people like Se Jin irl?! At this point, why does she care so much about other people’s business…
I thought her invested interest in TK and YD was to tear them apart because YD tore her from TK
1 3
Replying to L_H • Jul 25, 2023
I rarely watch weekend drama for the main couple bcause their story is usually dragging. So how is the 2nd or…
36 episodes in we have about 3 1/2 couples other then the ML/FL
So far except for the youngest couple everyone has been pretty annoying but have been sweeter as of late
0 0
On Once and Forever • Jul 25, 2023
Well I can say the 1st half of this drama isn’t nearly as stressful compared to the 2nd half 😐
0 0
Replying to Vijaya Dey • Jul 25, 2023
Title Please Be My Family Spoiler
Quick question before I start watching who falls in love first FL or the ML???
Male Lead
1 4
Replying to lilhue • Jul 17, 2023
Title Destined Spoiler
Is the main lead good at anything
His family is military trained I believe so he can fight but he’s immature
0 0
On Destined • Jul 16, 2023
Title Destined
If you like Court Lady, Minglan, or New Life Begins this is in your wheelhouse and you’ll love it
1 3
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jul 16, 2023
So uhhh If you like Xu Kai or Bextiyar it’s an ok watch but this was poorly written and they carried as much as they could
6 1