News
Replying to Spatina • Jan 12, 2024
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
I am on my second re-watch and still that scene of sunwoo makes me cry!!! I loved this drama so much!!! Ps anyone…
just got to the sunwoo part and having a hard time continuing because I’m so angry. I knew he wasn’t the killer and I feel so wronged by his death😭😭😭😭😭 don’t wanna watch anymore😭😭🥺🥺
1 0
Replying to Tacye • Jan 12, 2024
Title Behind Your Touch
NOT THE TWENTY FIVE TWENTY ONE REFERENCES! 🤣
those killed me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and the “age reducing” filters🤣🤣😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to cherrymaho_15 • Jan 11, 2024
Title Behind Your Touch
no matter what the comments tell, I LOVE THIS SERIES! and the no-kiss is perfect, love the way it is. I enjoyed…
oh my word and the Twenty-five Twenty-One references🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣dead😂😂😂😂
7 0
Replying to annanea • Dec 30, 2023
Title Don't Buy the Seller
shin hye sun acting is everything for me
me too, simply adore her!!!❣️❣️
1 0