Details

  • Last Online: Jul 17, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europe
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2012
Replying to Bookdork1 • Dec 13, 2013
Title The Heirs
I feel so bad for my Wish Bone couple and despite the fact that HyoShin is adorable, I'm holding tightly to my…
I know right! Before the drama started they were all like "This is a mix between BOF and Gossip Girl." And then I saw those two and they had this whole Chuck and Blair thing going on and I was super happy. But of course, nothing happend. Since almost nothing happend in the whole drama anyway :D
3 0
On The Heirs • Dec 12, 2013
Title The Heirs
I'm not sure if I should say this, but I'm so glad Heirs is over.
25 0
Replying to cityhunter • Dec 11, 2013
Title Bel Ami
i think the writers needs to reign in Ma Te before he looses all audience support. that boy is just eat up with…
He really is a total douche. Thank God I started this drama fully expecting the lead to be a total asshole because of the synopsis. So I'm not that disappointed :D
He's probably going to humiliate himself once he falls in love. I hope.
5 0
Replying to Bassant SeungCheol • Dec 11, 2013
Title The Heirs
so many problems how are they going to slove all of this in just one ep.
That's what I'm afraid of.
1 0
On The Heirs • Dec 6, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
So we're supposed to believe that they didn't have sex because they're underage? :D Come on! I mean sure, this is a kdrama and I don't think I've ever seen anyone admit that teenagers have sex. But to pretend that this was a decision they made because they are minors? As if! :D I mean if you don't want them to, don't bring it up in the first place.
9 0
Replying to _Rosie • Dec 4, 2013
Judging by peoples comments I was right to drop it ...I still wasted 10 hours on it that I will NEVER get back…
You're lucky. I thought I had already watched to much of it to drop it. I totally regret that now -.-
0 0
Replying to Daephenie • Nov 30, 2013
Title Reply 1994 Spoiler
Episode 12... Aish, I cried too much ;A; truth be told, when I thought that Chilbong had died, I closed my iPad…
The same thing happened to e :D I was watching and totally freaking out because I was SO worried about Chilbongie and then I remembered that he's alive in the future :D
0 0
Replying to mochixo • Nov 29, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
That kiss in episode 16 though <3 OMG, finally a good kissing scene from Park Shin Hye... Min Ho did most of…
I thought her last kissing scene in Flower Boy Next Door was also very good :)Let's hope this one wasn't the last, this drama really needs a few kissing scenes to keep you from falling asleep :D
9 0
On The Heirs • Nov 28, 2013
Title The Heirs
What the fuck is wrong with Eun Sang? If I was Tan, I would never forgive her.
5 0
On The Heirs • Nov 28, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
So, I know this is a drama. But every time this happens in a drama I just want to pull my hair out and throw something :D What's up with the I'll-send-you-abroad-whether-you-like-it-or-not chairman? I mean, how could he actually force her to leave the country? He's not her legal guardian and has no rights whatsoever. I mean, there should be laws in place right? I just never get that part and it drives me crazy. Sure, he could threaten her mother, but that's also a crime so that's really no excuse. Isn't Eun Sang supposed to be smarter? I knew the noble idiocy part was coming, but as always, it makes no sense to me whatsoever.
20 0
Replying to mikachan • Nov 28, 2013
Title Bel Ami
I'm done I need Jang Woo to end up with IU or I'll flip tables like at this rate in reply 1994 TT_TT
:D I know, but this is just that kind of drama where the douchebag gets the girl. It's obvious. There's no hope for sweet David :D
1 0
Replying to mikachan • Nov 28, 2013
Title Bel Ami
I'm done I need Jang Woo to end up with IU or I'll flip tables like at this rate in reply 1994 TT_TT
I'm sorry but this is definitely not one of the dramas where the second lead gets the girl ;)Let's hope that he gets another great girl, because he's a cutie.
7 0
Replying to agashi • Nov 27, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
Omo, Whats happening with this drama? If wasn't because of the great Young Do and all his suffering I could almost…
I also thought that that was gonna happen. And guess what! It totally did :D Heirs is so predictable and repetitive that it's ridiculous. The one I care most about right now (or even the only one?) is Kang Ha Neul's character.
0 0
On Marry Him If You Dare • Nov 27, 2013
Title Marry Him If You Dare Spoiler
Were we supposed to be surprised that present Mi Rae was already living in a different timeline? I mean, really?! How stupid do the writers think we are?
19 0
Replying to KdramaQueen89 • Nov 24, 2013
Title The Heirs
Solid acting and I like the ensemble cast. However, Kim Eun Sook has dropped the ball on the writing in this one.…
I agree. I really don't understand what happend. When I first heard about the plot I wasn't that excited because it sounded so average. But then I heard Kim Eun Sook was writing it and I thought to myself, great! I watched several of her dramas and liked them. I especially loved A Gentleman's Dignity and Secret Garden. That's why I thought she would turn it into something interesting. Now I already watched 14 eps and I'm still waiting for something (anything!) interesting. I don't even really care for any of the characters. Actually I feel like I have been watching the same episode for weeks. With minor adjustments. I really hope she finds herself again in her next drama.
3 0
cityhunter • Nov 22, 2013
I totally agree with Lee Jun Ki! When I saw him in My Girl I actually thought he was really unattractive. But in Arang and the Magistrate he was so handsome and manly and charismatic.
1 0
On The Heirs • Nov 20, 2013
Title The Heirs Spoiler
In the cafeteria scene I suddenly thought Young do was gonna shove Tan's face in the food. Then he didn't and I was mildly confused. But then he poured the curry over him and I was like "Oh, so that's why." :D
0 0
mysecretsoul • Nov 20, 2013
Thank you for this great article! I already heard about it and was considering watching it for a while. And now I'm really in the mood :)
Also, all the men are so pretty! O.o :D
2 0
Replying to fireflower • Nov 20, 2013
Is anyone who watches this on viki getting tired of all the YongHwa fans? Like, I like him just as much as anyone…
Yeah I know what you mean. I already turned them off during the 2nd episode or something. It's always like this when there's an idol actor. Or Lee Min Ho ;)
3 0