News
Replying to Aleenaaaaaaaaaaaa • Aug 8, 2021
Title Loud
I'm so confused... why is everyone turning a blindd eye to that contestant that said the n-word..... Is it because…
hold upp who is it??? how did i miss that
1 12
On Loud • Aug 1, 2021
Title Loud
i hope jun hyuk gets to pick the company he wants to go to. can't wait to see our ace's future!!
0 0
Replying to Lia • Aug 1, 2021
Title Loud
I'm a little confused. In ep 9 we went through 5(?) contestants/22 and next week is last ep? Next week ep will…
right?? and from the preview it seems like they'll focus on the top 5 from fan voting performances. so i think they'll just show who else gets picked by whom quickly. im really nervous hahah
2 0
On Love Is Sweet • Aug 1, 2021
Title Love Is Sweet
can anyone tell me in which episode the main couple gets together? please mark it as a spoiler :)
0 4
Replying to Murielle • Jul 18, 2021
Title Shiro to Kiiro
Ep 4. Literally nothing happened!
hi! where are u watching it?
0 1
Replying to Maya • Jun 26, 2021
Person Lee Jong Suk
Does anyone knows what’s wrong with his lip? Seems like he have a cut or something, I’ve seen in in some of…
you can see that mark even in some of his childhood pictures, but idk if it's a birth thing or if he cut it at a very young age and left a scar. i think it's because i've gotten used to it, but it suits him haha
0 1
Replying to suchimonster • Jun 24, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
Ep 3. First kissEp 10. Leads live togetherEp 12. Leads get together Ep 20. Break up episode Ep 23. Leads are back…
i came here looking for this, thanks!
2 0
Replying to Eshu Sekhon • Jun 16, 2021
Title High Kick Season 3
Where did you watched it
dramacool!
0 1
On Hurrah for Independence • May 30, 2021
Title Hurrah for Independence
Will this ever be subbed? :(
3 0
On High Kick Season 3 • May 20, 2021
Title High Kick Season 3
I know some people didn't like the sitcom all that much, but I LOVED it. I'm heartbroken I've already finished it and I'll def miss this show for a long time. so, in my opinion, if you're thinking about watching it, you definitely should! there are some problems with some of the characters, but it's honestly still worth it. I'll really miss it.
13 3
Replying to 8683951 • May 16, 2021
Title The Boy Next Door
where can i watch this show, i cant seem to find it anywhere? :(
youtube! there's a video with all the eps, it's 1h30 video :)
5 0
Replying to Lovely • Aug 22, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
I dislike Yan Zhi with every ep a little more
I'm still trying to figure out where they're going with his character. I liked him at first, but now I keep thinking his character isn't really necessary.. but the actor is pretty good!
3 0