Editorials
On Zomvivor • Nov 1, 2025
Title Zomvivor
some characters in this series are dumb asf, Why the heck are you keeping a zombie for? 😂Why the heck are you touching it knowing well that u'll get infected
0 0
On Zomvivor • Oct 31, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Tutor's face card, with the curly like haut, is out of this world❤️
2 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Oct 31, 2025
Title Zomvivor
ha ha..So i watched it as soon as it dropped.1. THRILLS r Top tier.. LOVED IT2. Way too many utterly stupid characters,…
Thank you for the great review. But why are you involving Gmmtv 😭You have a point, but why
3 7
assez • Oct 30, 2025
Review Zomvivor
It hasn't even aired yet
5 2
Replying to fujoshisan • Oct 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
so true....mo re like a warning!!!! :-D
the chemistry was everywhere
0 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 26, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
sometimes I can't tell if Pheem has already fallen for Than or he is just using him.
12 0
On Khemjira • Oct 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
"This time, we will go all the way" The way Por Kru was looking at Khem, was very dangerous 🔥
8 2
Replying to romihss • Oct 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
right?! 🤭😂😂
He couldnt wait any longer 😂😂
2 1
On Khemjira • Oct 25, 2025
Title Khemjira
As soon as Por Kru lost his Shamanship powers, he knew he had to do it😂😂
10 3
On Khemjira • Oct 19, 2025
Title Khemjira
i hope next week's episode will be 2hours 😭
24 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 9, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
7,7? Guys be real. Am I the only one who enjoyed this series? The whole Genie concept was a whole new adventure for me since I haven't seen this concept in Kdrama. Most Kdramas tend to focus on 9tailed foxs, etc. And this drama just gave out something new which created suspense in me, where I wanted to know what happens next, how will they deal with this. It got me more curious, and I could not predict how they will go about the plot. And that was very enjoyable for me. This deserved a 8,5 at most
13 0
Replying to MareAzurre • Oct 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
No he didn't. He thought was a formula that fake death but it has an antidote. ShuHe lied to him
the ending was quite confusing, it clear yet unclear. I really can't tell if it's really a happy ending or tragedy
0 1
Replying to kadie890 • Oct 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Can you put your comment in spoiler mode? It's the lilled box next to the post button
sorry about that
1 1
Replying to MareAzurre • Oct 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
No he didn't. He thought was a formula that fake death but it has an antidote. ShuHe lied to him
so basically, Shu He knew that if he died, then Duan Zi ang would also follow since his illness worsens when he is in distress?
1 5
On Kill to Love • Oct 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
guys, hold up. When Duan Zi ang commanded Shu He to drink the poison. did Zi ang know that it was poison? if he did, why did he say that Shu He deceived him all his life?
4 10
Replying to Laura • Oct 7, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
He's 1 year older than her
really?? I thought she was older. that means that he is 28
1 1
On Khemjira • Sep 29, 2025
Title Khemjira
Today I was at work and all I could think of about was that Nc scene, Khem smiling thought kisses, and Peem looking so gonw, and pleasured, I swear, they were so good , the chemistry was also it 🥺🥺
13 0
On MuTeLuv: “Hi” by My Luck • Sep 27, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: “Hi” by My Luck
i love this drama so much, the chemistry between SeaKeen is as good as ever, wished they gave us an extra episodes 🥺😫
2 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 26, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Guys, am I the only one who watched the N scene, and wondered if there was an uncut version 😹I'm so used to BounPrem having longer N scenes. Just finished episode 4
1 0
On Khemjira • Sep 21, 2025
Title Khemjira
the chemistry in the last scene😭😭I wanted them to kiss so bad
21 0
