News
On Our Movie • Jul 3, 2025
Title Our Movie
I just finished ep 6 and 💔 Im so annoyed by the two actress who are acting hostile towards daeum.
9 0
On Reborn • Jun 28, 2025
Title Reborn
has ep 20 been released?
0 1
Replying to minmin • Jun 28, 2025
Title Reborn
yeah kisskh keeps on increasing the timer :(((
yeah
1 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jun 28, 2025
Title Reborn
yeah..The father is the real problem here,he Himself can't escape from his manipulative freaky ass family,let…
yeah I so hate the father, the mom Is so complex like she does have good intentions and loves her daughter alot but I do think at times she does things that are not okay
1 0
On Reborn • Jun 28, 2025
Title Reborn
I love the bird being used as a metaphor for Qingyu, also the friendship between Qingyu and Mumu is beautiful.
3 0
