News
Replying to gureeem • Feb 24, 2013
Title 7th Grade Civil Servant
Seriously ! ?? kang hee is not fit for the role !!!!! She's so bad for it :| I hated the drama because of her…
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD YOU GUYS MADE ME LAUGH, I AGREE WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS ! AND YOU ALREADY COVERED EVERYTHING , HAVE NOTHING TO SAY KKKK :D THANK U .
2 0
On 7th Grade Civil Servant • Feb 23, 2013
Title 7th Grade Civil Servant
Seriously ! ?? kang hee is not fit for the role !!!!! She's so bad for it :| I hated the drama because of her >< must drop it ??
3 0
On Kwon Sang Woo • Feb 22, 2013
Person Kwon Sang Woo
You're the best ?
2 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Oct 15, 2012
Person Lee Dong Hae
happy birthday our fish i lub youu <3
0 0
