Celebrity Replying to merrel0810 • Oct 9, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
happy ending!
tysm π
1 0
On Love and Redemption • Oct 8, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Can anyone tell if this is a drama happy or sad ending please(just it)? π Because I don't watch dramas with sad endings usually. It breaks me a lot ππ₯
2 2
Replying to StrawberryRose • Oct 3, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
It has a happy ending
tysm
0 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Oct 3, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Can anyone tell if this is a drama happy or sad ending please(just it)? π Because I don't watch dramas with sad endings usually. It breaks me a lot ππ₯
0 3
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I Always wish to time passes quickly during weekdays. so I can watch this Dramaπ. But very next moment when I realized after two weeks this is coming to the end π₯Ί, then I wish time to pass slowly. This drama is so Addictive β€π₯
6 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 29, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Hometown Cha Cha Cha is indeed a healing drama. No Villains, No killing, No Fighting, No misunderstands at all [yet]. This is soo mind relaxing π. Love this drama β€
16 0
lo_ve • Sep 28, 2021
Article "Tale of the Nine-Tailed" will reportedly have 2 more seasons!
Why there is no Season 2 of Scarlet Heart Ryeo Yet? Really Need it:(
7 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 21, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I wish Hye Jin will end up with Doo Shik :). Hate love triangles by the way.
1 6
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Sep 21, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Off topic. Why do Korean actors never reveal their relationship status? So my guess is they aren't allowed to…
Almost all the Asian countries are the same. Maybe ''culture'' is the reason
2 12
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 7, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Hope this one will have a happy ending :)
4 3
Replying to Kdrama lover • Sep 6, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Lets make petition for s2 :')
Already Signing but they aren't interested:( - https://www.change.org/p/sbs-make-scarlet-heart-ryeo-season-2-possible
0 3
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 6, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Still Needs Season 2 !!! Give it pleaseee
2 0