Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: under your bed
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2025
On Twenty One • Jan 12, 2026
Title Twenty One
finallyyyy my babies will get their own bl series!!
11 2
On Therapy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Therapy
It's just a censured pay gorn, sorry
5 2
Replying to songbaht • Jan 9, 2026
please put a spoiler tag
omg i didn't know that theories needed a spoiler tag :P
0 0
Replying to 7Nixie7 • Jan 8, 2026
This was a good episode. I found two continuity errors. Can you guess what they are?
pls tell us!!
1 0
On Dare You to Death • Jan 8, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
THAT KISS KILLED ME!! I read a theory that says Puifai didn't die and she's the killer. I think it makes sence..
8 9
On That Summer • Jan 5, 2026
Title That Summer
Amei apreciar a beleza do Satang e do Mond nos episódios 😍
0 0