Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2026
Replying to 71ff • Jun 30, 2026
Person Zhao Jin Mai
Again and Again? Can you tell me what that's about please? Is it confirmed?
yeah the filming is done too! It's the remake movie version of kdrama "Deaths game" and they even released a poster for this movie!
Here's the link:
https://x.com/i/status/2062716774207099013
2 2
Replying to Solololo123 • Jun 27, 2026
Person Zhao Jin Mai
I have watched all of her projects. Ok fr can we discuss, whom among all her costars had the best chemistry with…
personally i really loved her chemistry with wjk and dcx (ngl they actually had that chemistry in dhtr4.. as u can see they're in my profile 😭) and she had great chemistry with lgl, swl too!! I loved the som airing era>>
5 0
On Zhao Jin Mai • Jun 24, 2026
Person Zhao Jin Mai
can they pair maimai more with boys her age or 00's actors like lgl was the last one and after a long time they paired her with another 00 fcc but it's a movie.. i wish to see her being paired with feiyu, xingyue, yiyang qianxi or another maimai wu jiakai drama and ofcc with chengxin (if it's ever possible 💔)
5 3
Replying to Effie_Joon • Jun 22, 2026
There is still plenty of hope for a second season. Everything seems to point to it being only a matter of time…
I’ll def wait for them i need that s2 with the same cast!!! that’s why im keeping my expectations low :))
5 0
Replying to Boho • Jun 22, 2026
Heyyyyy .. don't say that please.
Well I was just depressed I'm sorry 😭😭
1 0