Editorials
On Hidden Love • Jun 21, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I'm enjoying it so far...and it took me a while to realize ZLS was singing vocals on some of these songs. I knew she sang, but surprised that I recognized it. Can't wait for more episodes.
20 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 14, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You Spoiler
First 5 eps in and its cute. The FL reminds me of Tian Xi Wei in New Life Begins...that smile anyway. Not sure if the 2nd CP can be shipped yet, but its funny watching Jiang Jia smile while looking through Gu Ran at her target. Seems like a worthy show to follow through. Refreshing HS drama currently.
1 1
On The Last Immortal • Jun 2, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
Has anyone found a clear release date for this drama? Soooo ready already.
5 2
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Mar 29, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
Viki has eps 8 and 9 available in 9 days. Did I miss something? Thought its completed at 7.
1 0
On The Science of Falling in Love • Mar 19, 2023
Title The Science of Falling in Love
I don't want to watch ahead, but the wait is killing me. I still need 9 and 10 before I jump to the next. This one really tugs at the emotions.
5 0
On Catch Up My Prince • Jan 17, 2023
Title Catch Up My Prince
So far so good. Loving this drama, just wish I understood what was being said since the subs are taking a while to update. Seems VR has been the way to go to time travel, to heal, to play games in general...seems to be a theme lately, but this series is cute, the actors/actresses are playing their parts well. Is it too soon to say it has rewatch potential?
4 0
On Catch Up My Prince • Jan 17, 2023
Title Catch Up My Prince
So far so good. Loving this drama, just wish I understood what was being said since the subs are taking a while to update. Seems VR has been the way to go to time travel, to heal, to play games in general...seems to be a theme lately, but this series is cute, the actors/actresses are playing their parts well. Is it too soon to say it has rewatch potential?
0 0
On Sword and Beloved • Jan 5, 2023
Title Sword and Beloved
Of the Compilations, which one is first? They are separate stories, and definitely looking forward to all three. Love the leads... can't wait!
5 0
On Follow My Dear General • Jan 1, 2023
Title Follow My Dear General
Season 1 was definitely cute and well put together. I enjoyed watching this short series.
3 0
On Yun Si Yun • Sep 26, 2020
Person Yun Si Yun
HBD!
0 0
On Baek Gyeol • Sep 24, 2019
Person Baek Gyeol
Happy Birthday!
0 0
