Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2022
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When will i get the ducking pool scene
I am starting to believe that the entire fandom just hallucinated this scene. It doesn't exist.
0 1
Replying to Dane • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Damn for whatever reason I was waiting for angry Kim to jump and kiss Chay right there 😆😆
That is all I fucking want.
Not fucking Kim walking away Ugh
1 2
Replying to BMR • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
whats the story with these two?
Time is cheating on tay and tay knows and he allows it because he loves him
0 1
Replying to Sanie • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ISTFG IF KC WON'T GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING I WILL GO FREAKING CRAZY IM GONNA MURDER SOMEONE
I am coming with you to hunt the production down so they will change the ending if KC ending is sad
0 0
Replying to Yeehaw • Jun 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I’m sorry for the person i’ll become after this weeks VP scenes
The real question is what will happen after next weeks VP scenes?
0 0
Replying to 10086603 • Jun 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Everyone has their own opinion and this is minei don’t understand why people ship macau and chay when both of…
I guess it is because they go to the same school and in the novel they are close friends
0 0
Replying to IrusLove • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let’s just watch the next ep in the hospital 😂
Let’s rent a department and have a Kinnporsche party 😂
1 1
Replying to Crying in diamonds • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't remember when was the last time I saw actors with so much chemistry that Build/Bible has. Their chemistry…
Let’s just watch the next ep in the hospital 😂
3 4
Replying to Seahorse • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Imagine if we have pool scene AND VP sexe scene in episode 12, god we're gonna need a whole package of inhalers…
The number of people who might die if this happens
2 1
Replying to IrusLove • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I haven't been on twitter for few hours and now I am scared
Yeah...
1 0
Replying to 7893881 • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i forgot to renew my subscriptions im so lost plus love mechanic is playing on we tv another subscriptions broke…
I haven't been on twitter for few hours and now I am scared
0 2
Replying to Niloo • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So excited to see today posterBetter be VP
It have to or else BOC will be really trolling us
0 0
Replying to Athena 1 • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Question what time is episode 12 coming out.Is it 11:00 PM for the USA?
I don't know where you are in the US but it will be out at 1:00 PM in Washington.
0 0
Replying to IrusLove • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning
I am doing great, how about you?
I cannot wait any longer, I want to watch the ep now 😭😭
0 1