Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2022
Replying to Riri • Oct 13, 2022
Here to announce that my pillow saw a flood tonight...my baby sky 😭😭😭Also Peat is fucking amazing. I…
Yeah Peat did an amazing job portraying Sky's pain
4 0
Replying to IrusLove • Oct 13, 2022
It have a happy ending
Do you want me to spoil it to you or not?
0 8
Replying to i heart lusi • Oct 13, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gsGeKspxYY REPLY TO MY COMMENTS PLS (FOR REMINDER SO I CAN WATCH)
Did you watch it friend?
0 1
Replying to Love in the Air • Oct 13, 2022
Replying to deleted comment
Mainly because the translator did not ask the author if they can upload their translation and someone report it.
1 0
Replying to Dee • Oct 13, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Can anybody tell me if Prapai and Sky have a happy ending?? If yes I am gonna watch it on Thursday's...if no I…
It have a happy ending
0 12
Replying to KinnPorsche • Sep 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Replying to deleted comment
unfortunately not and we still haven't got one 😭
3 0
Replying to Tato • Sep 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/_L_Prince/status/1570764485941686273I-💀
how to erase this from my memory
1 1
On Love in the Air • Sep 16, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Am I the only onw who wanna know what did Rain tell Ple and whether or not he gave her the phone number? That scene seemed un finished and I don't know if they will ever come back to it
3 0
Replying to Mimicat • Sep 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Imagine vegas wearing khun's clothes 💀
If that happens Khun will definitely chase Vegas with a knife this time
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Sep 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Think about KIM AND VEGAS being together. They are both ruthless. Will do whatever they can for their plans
I really need these two to team up against Korn
1 1
Replying to Cutieeebiu • Sep 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Season 2 is happening its been confirmed.... But will there be biu in it i want to know that cause without biu…
season 2 have not been officially confirmed yet so we don't know who the actors are and if any of them will get changed or not
3 0
Replying to NausitoePolinoe • Sep 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I haven't understood BOC statement on instagram... somebody knows what happened and can explain?
Long story short BOC messed up. They issued a statement about the stalker on sept 12 but the statement in Chinese attack the Chinese fans and was very rude towards them.
3 1
Replying to Joanna99 • Sep 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi guys, so I've wanted to know this.I'm seeing these actors in the series watch the episodes in a cinema and…
The cast watched the finale in cinema with the fans.
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Sep 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not Sprite accidently spoiling something about season 2 💀
6 2
Replying to FrankIncese • Sep 9, 2022
Title Between Us
Are Boun's tattoos real or make-up?
they are fake
2 2
Replying to KinnPorsche • Sep 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/HazelynnRose/status/1567005412834287619GOSH STOP FLIRTING
Girl you are asking the impossible from them
1 1
Replying to IrusLove • Sep 1, 2022
The story of the second couple will start from ep 8
I think mame tweeted it. And it is a long wait. I would have loved if their story was in parallel with PayuRain
4 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Sep 1, 2022
3 episodes and where is the second couple??!
The story of the second couple will start from ep 8
4 3