News
Replying to renna • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
If anyone has subs please notify me~
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 1
Replying to SailorMoon • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
If this get subbed pls tell me!!
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 1
Replying to tararingo • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
Any sub?? Pleaseeee!
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
1 1
Replying to haxille • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
unfortunately, still not subbed.
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
2 9
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
When is this getting subbed?! sheesh...
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 1
Replying to kdoramalama • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
Please tell me when it's subbed.
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 0
Replying to Sneha • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
If u know, please let me know where can I watch this with English subtitles.... Thank you
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 0
Replying to Chhin Davann • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
do you know whwere to watch
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 0
Replying to kdoramalama • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
Still hopelessly waiting...
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
1 2
Replying to nica • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
subs... pleasee.
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
1 1
Replying to mauvecages • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
same as everyone else... notify me when subbed
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
1 1
Replying to qLata • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
Waiting too
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
0 1
Replying to Shen • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
Can someone please message me when the English subtitles are out. Please, thank you.
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
2 1
Replying to ichikaa13 • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
where can i watch thissss
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
2 0
Replying to Cimaco • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
Is there an eng sub available already ???
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
6 3
On Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru. • Aug 12, 2020
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
[ENG SUB!] I tried to sub for the first time, so it takes me much more time I expected. Don't mind to correct my mistakes in the comments down here or in Google Drive! Hope, you'll enjoy it! (I cut all 4ep into 1long video!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ-Tumbj7WUlI0PMaTHH60ZNWLZ_ewih/view?usp=drivesdk
59 31
