It's a good drama overall. The start is superb, but I can't help but say- something was missing—maybe the spirit of revenge got a bit blurry. I wish there had been a bit more ruthlessness on the ML's side. It got a bit draggy in the middle, but other than that, I really enjoyed it.
** It's not a romance drama, so don't expect that.
The leads get married, but in the final episode, the female lead travels back from the past to her present. At the very last moment, they meet again because the male lead promised he would find her—though how he managed to do so, I have no idea.
I really like this drama. I see in the comments that people have doubts. I watched it with an open mind and I'm glad that I did. Love for every person has its own dimension and self-worth. Sometimes logic is not compatible with love. Love itself is complicated and often self-contradictory. Give this drama a chance while keeping in mind that it is human beings who invented both computer viruses and anti-virus programs.
This drama really seems to be 0 or 100 for everyone. I loved it so much. The FL might just be my favorite of any…
I really liked this drama too. Somehow I can understand them both. One got hurt recently, while the other remained lonely for so long that his heart got cold. Relationships are not like math—things can fall apart, and one can feel inferior. Life happens!
I loved EVERYTHING about the series until episode 7 came on..I would understand Ji-yoon's feelings until..it started…
The reason behind that scene was probably to show that, in any circumstance, human beings are complicated. They go through inner struggle and self-contradiction, and in an overwhelming moment, things can fall apart even though you know what you are saying might hurt others. She was just hurt and confused, and to cope, the only thing she found to do was say whatever came to her mind. It may look illogical, but it's humane.
I watched this drama 4 years ago. I loved its slow yet soothing pace. The cinematography and the way the story is presented are so heartwarming. Wonderful cast, especially Kim Hwan Hee, in one of the best supporting roles. Her lively presence is superb! Overall, a wonderful journey.
** It's not a romance drama, so don't expect that.
It's overrated drama with a Boring story.
Ha Young should get lead role in a better story.