News
On Duty after School: Part 2 • May 6, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
it should've just end with one season
1 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • May 6, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
wtf is this
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • May 5, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
arghh never getting used to these cliffhangers 😭
0 0
Replying to MTN • May 1, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3 Spoiler
If you are planning to watch S3 I highly recommend you watch S2. S2 had more romance scenes thant S1, but imo…
Yes! :) And it's also interesting to see how the relationship between them developed throughout S2
0 0
Replying to Rain Varsha • May 1, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Dr.Romantic Seasons Never disappoint whatever it be:- The Story, the Acting and Most importantly the Actors and…
ikr the cameo!! I was like waiiit a minute I know those faces hahaha
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • May 1, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I'm wondering if i should watch season 2 after watching 1 now that 3 is here. Depends on how much romance. Why…
If you are planning to watch S3 I highly recommend you watch S2. S2 had more romance scenes thant S1, but imo still in moderation. The focus was still on saving lives! For me, I watched S2 first and got socurious about the "past" I watched S1. I liked S2 more bc of the chemistry, but that also could be biased bc of the actors I like. (even rewatched several times) Since all main characters from S2 (I would say) are in S3 and the story/chemitry continues, watch S2! I mean if you are considering waiting unitl S3 is finished or just contemplating to watch or not, just start S2 and see for yourself :)
1 2
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • May 1, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Damn I missed them so much!!! I already rewatched season 2 several times. What great two episodes! So many memorable and iconic phrases from season 2, my heart >< AND OMG we finally get to see more chemy of Chae Eunjae and Seo Woojin and finally as an official couple. I needed this so bad!! Also looking forward to Park Min Guk and Yang Hojoon, how they blend with the others and also the new faces! It's gogin to be so painful to wait every week
9 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Apr 28, 2022
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I'm glad I watched this drama since I'm a fan of Ahn Hyo Seop (and also Kim Yoo Jung). They did not disappoint. But the drama itself was okay. It started off interesting but became kind of dragging. For me there was a lack of a hooking point and sometimes the plot didn't make sense for me. But I really liked the cast :)
4 1
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Apr 28, 2022
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I'm glad I watched this drama since I'm a fan of Ahn Hyo Seop (and also Kim Yoo Jung). They did not disappoint. But the drama itself was okay. It started off interesting but became kind of dragging. For me there was a lack of a hooking point and sometimes the plot didn't make sense for me. But I really liked the cast :)
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 27, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I cried a river 😭 This drama deserves an award including all involved
8 0
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Mar 11, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth Spoiler
The scene were she got the medicine for her father and ran away, how she loaded the small gun with her feet :O
4 1
Replying to Arihant D • Mar 9, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Its 20 eps..there is enough time left for chemistry to develop..As of now both SJK and Taecyeon are killing it
Yes hopefully it gets better :)
0 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 9, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I love Song Joongki but I'm not feeling this drama much. The chemi between the leads is just not there for me. But I'll still watch it through the end. I like Taecyeon's acting though :)
3 4
Replying to Anushya vishwan • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Why why it's ro na.... Wished for a good love btwn her and seok hoon.. Seriously Why?....Get her back
ikr. I was so looking forward to seeing them together again but now this. ughhh
5 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I officially hate the writer
16 2
On Vincenzo • Feb 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I dont know but I'm not feeling the FL...
4 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
omg the first episode was stroooong!
2 0
On Jo Soo Min • Jan 30, 2021
Person Jo Soo Min
I loved her in The Penthouse
4 0
Replying to hibyespring • Oct 19, 2020
Title Start-Up
he died ?. he was first hit by a car, but didn’t go to the hospital because he had to show the company his business…
ok I wasn't sure because they never showed but I assumed it. I feel bad for her. But I'm really liking the drama so far. I started watching it without any expectations. I didn't even know what it's going to be about. Just saw the cast
0 1
On Start-Up • Oct 19, 2020
Title Start-Up
Did I miss something or where did her father go?
1 3
