News
Replying to Bee • Nov 11, 2025
Person Park Dong Ju
He's so cute, somehow he reminds me of Kangmin (Verivery)
real, i watched this after boys 2 planet and i was crying that he was reminding me of kangmin so much
1 1
Replying to tay • Oct 24, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
i think the professors student, his name is basically earth 🤣
but it seems to me that they dont have good intentions so he can be the villain
0 1
Replying to Miia055 • Oct 23, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
Does anyone know who’s gonna be the 4 person ?
i think the professors student, his name is basically earth 🤣
2 3
On Friendshit Forever • Oct 21, 2025
Title Friendshit Forever
is this gl/bl?
2 1
On MuTeLuv: “Hi” by My Luck • Sep 30, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: “Hi” by My Luck
it was so hard for me to watch, so boring
0 0
On Boys II Planet • Sep 30, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
KANGSEO ALWAYS IN MY HEART
2 1
On My Stubborn Special Episode • Sep 30, 2025
Title My Stubborn Special Episode
trash just like the series, no plot, just acting with se×
5 9
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 16, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
idk why people are hating, i really like this series so much rn and boun wrote it himself so it is not gmmtv's fault
13 4
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Sep 16, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
1- my golden blood - boring 2- memoier of rate-boring 2 - ThamePo - boring 3- the heart killer - boring......Perfect…
thamepo and p10l boring??? where
1 1
On The Red Envelope • Aug 3, 2025
Title The Red Envelope
better than the original
4 0
Replying to Crimson Corvus • Jul 20, 2025
Title Returned Master
Is li jian wei, li yan with a new face?
yeah i think
1 1
On Returned Master • Jul 18, 2025
Title Returned Master
I LOVE IT
10 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Jul 4, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
this is so weird to watch, like wdym 69 yo w young college student??? thats weird as fvck
6 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM TWEAKING I REWATCHED IT SO MANY TIMES CAN YOU PLEASE RELEASE IT ALREADY
12 0
On I Promise I Will Come Back • May 26, 2025
Title I Promise I Will Come Back
i like it very much actually 😍😍
7 0
On Doctor Stranger • May 17, 2025
Title Doctor Stranger
i'll be always hun & soohyun defender
1 0
On Eye Contact • May 14, 2025
Title Eye Contact
i enjoyed it very well, im excited for next episodes 😍
6 0
Replying to Nico iaco • May 3, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Ok, who is the actor who's playing Paul and why he's SO fine???
THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING 😍😍 i hope he will be in more episodes
8 0
On Tanggo Thitinan Rattanathitinan • May 3, 2025
Person Tanggo Thitinan Rattanathitinan
i love him in the next prince 😍 i hope he will be in more episodes and not in just first ep
3 0
On Top Form • May 2, 2025
Title Top Form
the emotions??? SMART AND BOOM ON TOP FR FR oh and my loml peanut?? I LOVE HOW HE CAN ACT TOO OMG...best 2025 bl
13 1
