K-Drama
On Eternal Butler • Dec 11, 2024
Title Eternal Butler
Trailer - Luo Bu Shi https://youtu.be/U5gjjmgUd1Q
0 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 6, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I’m actually feeling pissed off after watching episode 5! They can’t tell this story properly with such short length! And Fuma & Kai just don’t have chemistry to me. The awkwardness creeped me out.
11 0
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • Dec 6, 2024
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
Crying like crazy towards the end. It’s so beautiful and heartwarming. It’s art.
9 1
Replying to Lucky Star • Dec 4, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
for me on why I will not be watching the original is because I am more than happy with this one. I think it is…
TBH it doesn't feel like "exactly" same story because the original included more lovely details.
2 0
On Eternal Butler • Nov 22, 2024
Title Eternal Butler
Theme for the drama: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DCqNWACxVCJ/
0 0
Replying to Vince • Nov 16, 2024
Title Caged Again
yes, we already know it was announced last week.
Just posting for anyone who’s not aware yet. You don’t need to reply.
0 0
On Caged Again • Nov 15, 2024
Title Caged Again
Also available on GagaOOLala (except Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Macao & the Philippines) https://www.gagaoolala.com/tc/videos/4984/caged-again-2024
1 2
Replying to jpny01 • Oct 25, 2024
Title See Your Love
I'm confused. Why was Shao Peng in the shower at the end of Ep 1? Was that a fantasy or something?
Watch Ep2 and you will know! :)
2 1
Replying to Harsheyy • Oct 24, 2024
Title See You
I just hope that GagaOOLala will pick this up, We want an international platform for this movie! 😭
So true!
0 0
Replying to jogg • Sep 5, 2024
Title First Note of Love
“First note of love” official IG is here:https://www.instagram.com/firstnoteoflove_global?igsh=dHZ0bGhkdmk1ZWdwHere,…
And here’s the Mr Director! 👏👏👏
0 0
Replying to Jebee • Sep 2, 2024
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Hii have you watched "Kiseki"?
Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why you don't like adaption? Kiseki was adapted from a Taiwanese novel by the way.
0 1
Replying to nama2sama • Sep 2, 2024
Title HIStory3: Trapped
It is shame we had such a great plot in 2019 and now most of the taiwaneese bls are copy of addicted and stepbros…
Hii have you watched "Kiseki"?
1 3
On Century of Love • Aug 29, 2024
Title Century of Love
Every episode wouldn't be complete without Ju calling "Lao Zu Gong". Love her!!!
3 0
Replying to First Note of Love • Aug 27, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Replying to deleted comment
Yes it's frustrating they don't list GagaOOLala. I've sent email to suggest it before but no response.
0 0
Replying to spunkless • Aug 24, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Watching this made me want to go back to Kaohsiung, tbh.I also found out just now that the guy playing Sea was…
Hahah yeah Michael Chang and Leo Huang look alike! Both are very cute!
0 0
Replying to SimplyMaurice • Aug 13, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Just finished the first two episodes and loving it! And the music and songs are great! Reminds me of “Sing My…
I know! I blame that Taiwanese could look too young sometimes, especially without much makeup! 🤣
1 0
Replying to Caspin • Aug 13, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Can someone explain the age gap, cause is our main character in highschool or a sophomore in college
I can confirm that Sea is a sophomore in University, so he’d be about 19/20. We may get clearer clues about how old Neil is now in the later episodes. Sea looked around 11/12 to me when he first met Neil. And it was mentioned that Neil started his singing career at a very young age, so my guess is Neil was 20 when he first met Sea. So the age gap is probably 8/9 years.
7 0
Replying to Jebee • Aug 13, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Umm most high school students are required to wear uniforms … Sea is in university based on the fact that he’s…
Sophomore also means 2nd year of University (American English). I’m happy to help clarify if anyone is confused about anything in this series cause I want more people to enjoy it! :)
0 1
BL Compilations • Aug 12, 2024
Review First Note of Love
The members of Magnet are biological brothers. It was mentioned at the very beginning before the theme song. Not sure if English sub included this.
1 1
Replying to Lana0248 • Aug 12, 2024
Title First Note of Love
why does he have to be a highschooler D:
Umm most high school students are required to wear uniforms … Sea is in university based on the fact that he’s not in uniform and the conversations. Please do not spread false information.
1 6
