Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to Jetesh • Sep 27, 2021
Sorry to say there is 1 breakup and she will move to Seoul but she will eventually realize her mistake and regret…
Miss this is KDrama without breakup , their story will not ended.

Usual KDrama of 16 Episodes
1-4 Episodes : Fights, Arguments, etc etc
5-8 Episodes : Heart Palpitations/Love/Like Feelings, etc etc
9-12 Episodes : Biological Crisis/Kiss, Romantic Moments, etc etc
13-15 Episodes : Misunderstanding/Breakup/Fight/Jealousy, etc etc
16 Episode : Regret their mistakes, Happy ending
1 1
Replying to Kimchijigae ramen • Sep 27, 2021
Now that they are almost a couple ... I wouldn't want an unnecessary breakup just for the sake of "putting something…
Sorry to say there is 1 breakup and she will move to Seoul but she will eventually realize her mistake and regret it
2 7
Replying to Simona • Sep 27, 2021
is this drama good? im not really into romcoms but that rating is promising lol
Must watch... your biological crisis will end soon after watching this drama :P
0 0
Replying to Ms. Lee • Sep 27, 2021
I just want her and Director Ji to be together. She has been friend zoned multiple times by the same man, yet…
I just want to know one thing, if he was really interested in HJ, what he was doing from last 14 years ?
2 0
Replying to Ninasinb • Sep 27, 2021
Is it good? I'm thinking of watching it but I'm a bit hesitate.. Is the fl annoying or not?
Its a remake of Chinese Drama with same name, both ML and FL has done good job
1 0
Replying to Clementine • Sep 26, 2021
omg hyejin should’ve at least brought miseon back to gongjin with her! i would be so mad if my friend did that…
all bcoz of biological crisis :P
3 1
Replying to val • Sep 26, 2021
"I've lived for 34 years without you, but each days seems to last forever since I've met you" I NEED THIS WEEK…
34 years**
1 1
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Sep 26, 2021
And yeah I had to take it out of my system...any guesses about what that heart shaped outlined date in the calendar…
i think ..... First day as a couple
2 1
Replying to JollyGolly • Sep 26, 2021
I so hear you. I’ve posted this message on their site today: “I have huge respect for the great work the subs…
Great Job Buddy
1 0
Replying to JollyGolly • Sep 26, 2021
I so hear you. I’ve posted this message on their site today: “I have huge respect for the great work the subs…
Great Job Buddy
2 0