Even though having a season 2 is very unlikely nowadays but ohmy i would really wish to have a season 2 !! It's kinda rare to see jjy getting a good script like this
absolutely enjoyed watching this cdrama! Hope things will be better for jujingyi and lowkey hoping she can collaborate with maozijun for another drama hehe
nooo at the end of ep26 when they said they'll be together forever makes me wanna cry because lingsha would not be able to with them together in the future (based on the game) 😭😭😭 but anyways i love their friendship
I've been a fan of JJY's drama for a quite long time. I'm genuinely asking how popular she is in China because…
I would say she's quite popular in China. Not many people supports her as an actress as she did not major in acting but as an idol, i would say she's a veteran ? She's been an idol for 10 years now if I'm not mistaken. But many are starting to accept her as an actress because of improvements in her acting!
finish watching this! I must say it's been quite awhile since i've watched such an intense and interesting drama. Felt like playing the mafia game. Also, props to guojingming as well. The cinematography is just chef's kiss.
The first half of the episode was really interesting and the actress who played shang guan qian really knows how to act, she's really good. The way her facial expression just attracts you to keep watching, she's really something. I really like the actor that played gong shang jue as well. He did a great job portraying his character. His facial features somehow really suits the character. Basically everyone in this drama is really good in playing their roles. Enjoyed watching it a lot.
Downside (own opinion after watching), the episodes in the middle starts to get a little draggy and boring for me and I felt that the finale is a bit too rushed as well.
when will yinzhang learn to grow up. I'm glad to see PanEr letting her go this time. She never learns so now she'll have to learn the hard way. PanEr and San Niang was definitely wrong by keeping so many things from her but she only sees the bad in them. How can she forget how many times both of them has helped her when she was facing difficulties >:( Truly that people must always be humble no matter what. Also, Sun San Niang is such a good person. She gives good advices and is compassionate , i like her !
okay i'm finally able to sorta ( not 100% ) move on from this cdrama and give my thoughts about this drama.
Firstly , I personally really enjoyed watching this drama throughout the whole time. I liked the story and how everything was going on . However , the only thing I really wished was how the scriptwriter could have written FL's character better and how both ML and FL should have trusted on each other more. There was so many miscommunication and lack of trust between each other. Its always when FL wants to explain , ML doesn't listen or vise versa >:(
Many people couldn't understand why FL always sticks up for SML and gets angry at her. Well , in my opinion I can understand why FL does that because she only treats SML as her FRIEND. However , I think she could have just be more firmed when telling SML she doesn't like him and keep a distance between each other and set some boundaries . On the other hand , ML should have trusted FL that she literally just treats SML as her friend but somehow he couldn't because of his possessive love towards FL. Besides that , FL is so naive and believes on things so easily without checking if it's true or not . Hence , causing so many misunderstandings. On the later episodes , I see that FL is starting to trust ML more but sadly ML still couldn't assure her.
All in all , I think this drama was really good. The story was interesting and its been so long since i've watch a cdrama that excites me and had me waiting for episodes every day. Also , I see a lot of people keeps scolding FL but here's a friendly reminder that this is just a character that she has to portray and the scriptwriter did her dirty on this one :/ so please don't scold the actress anymore...😐 I forgot to mention that both Shawn Dou and Chen Duling acting was really good !! I'm surprised by it. Their CP chemistry is really strong too ! I've never seen such a strong chemistry between both main leads before! I need them to pair up again for another drama this instance! 😍 At last , I would rate this a 9.5/10 .
i hope this is not going to be a bad ending or an open ending PLEASE. We've waited too long just for both of them to get back together. It must be a happy ending for both !! 😭
honestly i think she has the talent and looks of becoming an actress compared to being an idol and she probably thinks the same too. Heard that she was rumoured to debut in HYBE's new GG but sadly she did not join :/ it would be nice if she did though. Anyways i'm looking forward for minju to get lead roles in kdramas <33
Honestly this was one of my favourite JJY projects that she has done! I like this drama, not bad. The chemistry between JJY and Joseph was quite strong i must say which was quite a surprise to me.
Try to watch her drama please give me a pair of wings:-)
jjy wasn’t professional trained as an actor in the beginning, she focused on performing, of course she still needs to grow and learn in acting. She is working hard despite everyone criticizing her and honestly she's one of the better idol actors
The first half of the episode was really interesting and the actress who played shang guan qian really knows how to act, she's really good. The way her facial expression just attracts you to keep watching, she's really something. I really like the actor that played gong shang jue as well. He did a great job portraying his character. His facial features somehow really suits the character. Basically everyone in this drama is really good in playing their roles. Enjoyed watching it a lot.
Downside (own opinion after watching), the episodes in the middle starts to get a little draggy and boring for me and I felt that the finale is a bit too rushed as well.
Overall, I'd give it a 9.5/10
Firstly , I personally really enjoyed watching this drama throughout the whole time. I liked the story and how everything was going on . However , the only thing I really wished was how the scriptwriter could have written FL's character better and how both ML and FL should have trusted on each other more. There was so many miscommunication and lack of trust between each other. Its always when FL wants to explain , ML doesn't listen or vise versa >:(
Many people couldn't understand why FL always sticks up for SML and gets angry at her. Well , in my opinion I can understand why FL does that because she only treats SML as her FRIEND. However , I think she could have just be more firmed when telling SML she doesn't like him and keep a distance between each other and set some boundaries . On the other hand , ML should have trusted FL that she literally just treats SML as her friend but somehow he couldn't because of his possessive love towards FL. Besides that , FL is so naive and believes on things so easily without checking if it's true or not . Hence , causing so many misunderstandings. On the later episodes , I see that FL is starting to trust ML more but sadly ML still couldn't assure her.
All in all , I think this drama was really good. The story was interesting and its been so long since i've watch a cdrama that excites me and had me waiting for episodes every day. Also , I see a lot of people keeps scolding FL but here's a friendly reminder that this is just a character that she has to portray and the scriptwriter did her dirty on this one :/ so please don't scold the actress anymore...😐 I forgot to mention that both Shawn Dou and Chen Duling acting was really good !! I'm surprised by it. Their CP chemistry is really strong too ! I've never seen such a strong chemistry between both main leads before! I need them to pair up again for another drama this instance! 😍 At last , I would rate this a 9.5/10 .