I find the leads super adorable....his fellow soldiers and ajumma....Why can't she use his cell phone to call…
People in North Korea can't call South Korea. Her brother is in China now (episode 5, at 50") and Goo Seung Jun lives in the UK, so it's no problem for them.
I fell in love this drama but I need help and sympathetic ears. I don't have the courage to hope for a sequel,…
I totally understand you. I recommend "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo", it is light, cute and fun, it helps to cheer up after the depression of Moon Lovers (and if you are in denial mode like me, you can also see the character Joon Hyeong as the reincarnation of BaekAh. At least one of the characters having a happy ending in modern times xD).
I'm currently following the korean version of this drama, and since my friend insisted A LOT I decided to…
@Yeh Yu Ling I found the site, thank you! It's sad that the novel in english is incomplete, I hope that with the success of Moon Lovers someone will resume translation. I didn't knew about the comic version, I will search this <3
Bonus: Ji Chang Wook :)
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110104
https://twitter.com/JGfamily/status/794804358219038720
Don't know when I will recover from this