Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: England
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2024
Replying to GySgt213 • Mar 4, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
We got another design stealer.
its very tired
6 0
Replying to juicychicken • Feb 28, 2026
Why does the ml kinda look malnourished
Like the lighten his hair darken his lips looks too monotone
0 0
On Money, My Love • Feb 26, 2026
the trai is supper annoying the brother needs to stop being a wimp and take that company but don't let that girl whisper in your ear idk why trai so offended being close with a pass around she kissed you, your brother, and your father desperate
4 0
Replying to ChanYang • Feb 26, 2026
Those people who are crying about her acting in the comment section should read it dozens of time🤣🤣🤣
directors are notorious for hiring looks over talent bfrfr
9 2
Replying to joetoca • Feb 13, 2026
the last 10 episodes [3 more to go] are terrible and beyond logic ....] very rich people who are all in great…
its so rushed
0 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Feb 11, 2026
I don't know how releasing that video helps Se Hun. Now they have nothing.
Right the company will go to JW or something
2 1
Replying to Illie412 • Feb 7, 2026
not tryna be bias because I like Bai lu, but like I feel like she plays the same character every time from her…
I dont mind it she does the tomboy role quite well this one is more masculine compared to others imo and acts smart her not like a mentee or something
2 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Feb 1, 2026
I’m already imagining the final episode. I see a time hop with 2 devoted grandmothers to JW and HN baby and…
i wonder if they will unearth any thing with bbq lady daughter and JTS still wants to pin SH mothers murder on someone
1 0
On Bulan Mantra • Jan 31, 2026
Title Bulan Mantra
I love how the fl has fight mode instead of flight i cant stand a fl who just stands there like a statue
2 0
Replying to A Graceful Liar • Jan 28, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
with the last one you may need to turn it into a spoiler now
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jan 27, 2026
Title Idol I
I am gonna be blunt here and address the pink elephant in the room, all the wannabes who wanted a top notch mystery,…
I mean british series are usually 6 episodes it should be actually eaiser to do
3 1