News Replying to nishi912 • Dec 29, 2025
Title When I Meet the Moon
i actually cannot wait for this to come out!!!
me tooooo : )
0 0
On Jing Ji Hua Kai • Dec 24, 2025
Title Jing Ji Hua Kai
wowwww
0 2
On Love Stories on the Island • Dec 24, 2025
Title Love Stories on the Island
I am still waiting for this drama. He was second lead in Begin again and I love to watch him ML again.
2 4
Replying to julia_ates • Dec 20, 2025
Title Si Jun Bu Jian Zhao Yu Mu
Dear Jwells the link does not work :(
thank you dear!
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Dec 20, 2025
Title Si Jun Bu Jian Zhao Yu Mu
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=968rR74-l1Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73hMqy7hrXkRaw version:…
Dear Jwells the link does not work :(
0 2
Replying to Jwells • Dec 13, 2025
Title Life-Extending Love
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqJUDRcctSchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7m9FZ0X43Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePc9uOhCAF8*Feel…
thank you!
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Dec 13, 2025
Title Wu Sheng De Shi Yan
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9awalvRoVIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nhhFTANBXchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7xVZ69MdoRaw…
thanks
0 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Dec 10, 2025
List Vertically Filmed Actresses
She's got an actress page and is in the list here, page 2
thX
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Dec 9, 2025
Title Zhuang Guai, Wan Ku Lao Gong Wei Wo Lun Xian
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9IbtMrsUQQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMNTiiJbV44https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhoDRqczDshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V65WC0M0aghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNL7HMTUdxIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhwQ8mVr6dYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtV_es7ZA0YFL:…
thanks dear friend!
1 0
Replying to weixing89 • Dec 7, 2025
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Wasn't that for his other drama #you are my fateful love?
You are correct. I just read it. But now its more interesting. Miles Wei has lined up finished dramas....
2 1
On Blossom through the Cloud • Dec 4, 2025
Title Blossom through the Cloud
I read that airing date will be April 2026 probably
0 4
Replying to MiamiMao • Dec 2, 2025
Title You Are My Fateful Love
🍉 The TV series "You Are a Belated Joy," starring Wei Zheming and Zheng Hehuizi, originally registered…
April? So long. Why not January at least :)
6 0
Replying to 17-544MYCHARLASRAVANICSE • Nov 27, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
How are first 4 episodes can anybody tell me please 🥺
I directly started with ep 4 :) And knew for sure who caused the break up etc :) Episode 4 is still really slow. the second ML joined this episode. I like the 2nd ML
0 0
Replying to julia_ates • Nov 27, 2025
Title Ai Yi Sui Ta Feng Zhang
waiting for the subs :(
:) thXX
0 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Nov 26, 2025
Title Return When the Flowers Bloom
Given how strict China is with surname and household registration, how in the world did the Uncle marry his adopted…
I think if you are very rich and powerful there are ways enough
2 0
Replying to julia_ates • Nov 24, 2025
Title Return When the Flowers Bloom
no subs ?:(
Thanks dear friend!
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Nov 24, 2025
Title Return When the Flowers Bloom
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN-1tuc3tAohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzwAK-f7O_Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5co5q8fpxUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wd5DmGv5j4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TORlo4l3v6Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybU5MudHx8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsWhyoOB1Yhttps://rumble.com/v726ci4-the-flowers-bloom-in-the-south-of-the-city-will-you-still-leave-chengnan-de.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_upp_ahttps://www.dailymotion.com/search/My%20Crush%20Married%E2%80%A6%20Her%20Foster%20Father%3F/top-resultshttps://www.facebook.com/reel/4262317060682373…
no subs ?:(
0 2
Replying to Jwells • Nov 19, 2025
Title Time Mends Old Love Letters
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7j43mP8D1ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ktz6Kq53ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkQb6lHbu4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLNwt9xddO8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWlo66jELtshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLoVgIu9jP4*Feel…
wow thanks
3 0
On You Mei Gui Xin Dong • Nov 18, 2025
Title You Mei Gui Xin Dong
I am waiting for his collaboration with Zhai Yiying
0 0
On Jie Jie, Wo Zhuang De • Nov 16, 2025
Title Jie Jie, Wo Zhuang De
I am really curious for this collaboration
1 0
