Editorials
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 25, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I really love how Tian Xiwei is looking gorgeous in way mature than when I watched other her drama , but this? I really love her role and she totally fit ! <3
7 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 25, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I cried because of princess niece and huaer also scene between wuzhen and niece 🥹
3 0
Replying to namirobin • Aug 24, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
when they showed anbilo dancing during the open ceremony in previous episode, we knew he is a nutcase. your dance…
I was so confused a time , like why they edited 😂
0 0
Replying to shawoLynn • Aug 24, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Just finished watching Ep.17. Can anybody who read the novel tell me more about Hua'er? Could I expect him to…
I wonder too😭😭
0 0
Replying to Mia • Aug 23, 2025
Person Xu Kai
wait? This agency where Zhao Lusi is? omg, he should run away
Ohh thank you for explanation! Holly shit
1 0
Replying to Aveira • Aug 22, 2025
Person Xu Kai
Lol at the timing of this release, just when his drama is airing. XK really needs to be independent or have his…
wait? This agency where Zhao Lusi is? omg, he should run away
0 2
Replying to Blades SoSo • Aug 22, 2025
Person Xu Kai
And she admitted they aren't her photos.
☠️
1 0
Replying to Wujiranwan • Aug 22, 2025
Person Xu Kai
Waking up to all this mess....ummm Xu Kai...he needs to come out and clarify this mess because Chinese netizens…
he already filled report to police and lawyer , so wait a bit
6 1
On Xu Kai • Aug 22, 2025
Person Xu Kai
why its always ex from years ago always post something happened years ago like gurrlrsss can you move on????? what a dummbass
11 2
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 22, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Someone tell me why they hate?
1 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 20, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I wonder when they will find out each other identify?
4 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 20, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
best drama <3
4 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 18, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
i am sad cuz I wanted to watch on Disney but I dont have on Disney :)))
1 1
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 14, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
I KNEW IT
2 1
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective Spoiler
what if yesha is actually his real brother/
0 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Fc the emperor. Fc cgh too
3 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
AHHHH CGH JUST SHUT UP
4 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I feel like Rui is villain, cuz he either playing stupid to make fool everyone
9 2
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I just can’t stand FL like girl stop remembering the script 😭
3 1
Replying to Silvermoon • Jul 4, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I'm really curious about the other princes!! 7th and 18th? where are others? So many children yet that mf emperor…
I think about it all the time where they are looool
2 0
