News
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Mar 22, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
This drama is my drug. It keeps my sanity, or maybe not. Hahaha. Huhuh. lol ps: why waiting feels like forever?…
watch swdbs bts and interview and listen to their ost <3 lol i'm stuggling too so i feel u :'((
6 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Mar 22, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
This drama is my drug. It keeps my sanity, or maybe not. Hahaha. Huhuh. lol ps: why waiting feels like forever?…
ikrrrr :'( u can watch other dramas while waiting
1 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Mar 20, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Can someone tell me why this is rated so high? From what I have seen it looks like a normal "coming of age"…
I tot I was the only one who feel this way.
1 0
Replying to rheadoo • Mar 20, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I am soooooo in love with Hyunshik's character I'm going nuts every episode~
definitely worth it <3
6 0
Replying to reika • Mar 19, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Bong Soon's family likes Min Hyukm Min Hyuk's family (especially his dad) likes Bong Soon (at least…
lol omggg tht pun :')
4 0
Replying to Alaa • Mar 19, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
am I the only one who wants Bong Soon and gook doo together?
Min Hyuk and Bong Soon all they wayyyy <33333 y do u prefer otherwise im curious??
2 0
On Park Hyung Sik • Mar 18, 2017
Person Park Hyung Sik
I love him with all my heart <3 so happy he's getting recognition <333
2 0
Replying to BeaSP • Mar 11, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Yasss! That crazy psycho deserved that beating! It´s a shame that he didn´t get caught. He should´ve…
min hyuk is the only first lead that i love so much to the maximummmm <333
1 0
ManishaSingh • Mar 9, 2017
Article Top Five Cutest Male Leads of K-Dramaland
Kang Min Ho <33333
1 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Mar 8, 2017
Person Lee Je Hoon
There is something about his voice *_* it's so deep and smexy <3
ikrrr <3
0 0
On Lee Je Hoon • Mar 8, 2017
Person Lee Je Hoon
He's so handsomeeeee damnnn especially in tomorrow with you <33 he needs to do more romantic roles like that <3
1 0
zia • Mar 2, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow With You
I just started this and I don't regret it <3
0 1
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Feb 26, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
This hooked me from the 1st ep <3
3 0
On Criminal Minds • Feb 25, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
Lee Joon Gi x Moon Chae Won <3333 and my current girl crush lee sun binnnn <33
2 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Feb 21, 2017
Person Jung Kyung Ho
i wish admin wud change his pic bc this pic doesn't do him justice._. he's way more handsomeeeeee <3 saranghae oppa
6 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Feb 18, 2017
Title Time Between Dog and Wolf
The only reason that t holds me to watch this drama is because I want Jung Kyung Ho to be the lead.... :(
i have the same problem wif u too but i like joon gi too so y not :)
1 0
Replying to ran • Feb 8, 2017
Title Bad Guys
been wanting to watch it lol hope i can bear with the actor I never liked here
who's the actor u dun like???!! :O they all did rly well
1 0
Replying to V88 • Feb 8, 2017
Title Bad Guys Spoiler
is there any romance, don't mind even if it's subtle
unfortunately there isn't. but jung tae soo harbours an unrequited love for this girl (i'm not gonna reveal her identity but their relationship was subtle and rly twisted)
2 0
On Kim Sang Joong • Feb 7, 2017
Person Kim Sang Joong
Thia ahjussi is an excellent actor :)
2 0
Replying to dya • Feb 6, 2017
Title Missing 9
I think this drama is underrated, i mean i get this was some mistakes and some things that are hard to be like…
weighlifting gains many recognition in kdrama amino and mdl but this drama gets less recognition from kdrama amino and a lower score in mdl :(((
1 0
