News
On My Demon • Dec 15, 2023
Title My Demon
I literally sat in silence while I was watching the ending in episode 7 😭😭😭😭
23 0
Replying to 10622739 • Dec 4, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I don't know who you are, but I completely agree ❤️❤️😭
I don't know you either but thank you lovely 😭🥺🥺
1 0
On My Demon • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
THE ENDINGS ARE SO DAMN GOOD CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 4 I LOVE LOVE THEM
30 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 30, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
moon in the day one of the favorite dramas this year 🤍
13 0
On My Demon • Nov 30, 2023
Title My Demon
I ALREADY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY DEMON ❤️
18 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 30, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I'm very disappointed with this drama, I thought it would be even better than the original, but it's actually the opposite, the main actress behaved like a little child and not a heroine, Ryu Shi Oh didn't deserve to die like that because he just needed a person who would believe in him and it could have been her that whole romance between her and the main actor was too fast for me and I didn't like it if it went slowly it would have been more interesting strong girl Nam Soon worst drama this year my opinion
8 2
