Celebrity
Replying to ananyashimpi • Nov 4, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
is Idol Producer season 3 and Youth With You season 2 the same?
Yes.
1 1
On Perfect Summer • Oct 19, 2020
Title Perfect Summer
Anyone have a good site to watch this with English subs?
1 0
Replying to WTILK • Sep 2, 2020
Title Long Khong Spoiler
After other people’s opinions. So at the end is Dan still under a spell and in love with her or pretends he…
After Lilin killed Praewa and she asks Dan if he still loves her, I felt like he might fake it just to stay alive, because he really had no other choice at that point. But in the final shot of Dan and Lilin leaving the memorial Dan has this sort of blank, soulless look in his eyes which leads me to believe he is still under Lilin's spell/curse (otherwise that would be going obviously over the top on his part to try and fool Lilin into thinking he's under her spell, which I think she'd see right through). That's really the only reason I can think of that Dan has stayed with Lilin this entire time, even after she slept with Brave and set out to kill Praewa with all the crazy voodoo stuff.
9 1
On Long Khong • Aug 27, 2020
Title Long Khong Spoiler
I honestly feel that this show would have benefited from more episodes, not less. It would be great to flesh out the story of Praewa's family and the whole cult thing. The last few episodes seem to have fast tracked the story in order to just wrap the series up, which is a bit disappointing. I'm definitely still enjoying it and look forward to the finale, but letting the characters and story breathe would have made the show even better.
7 2
On Detective Ke Chen • Aug 9, 2020
Title Detective Ke Chen
This series deserves a much higher rating than 5.6. The storytelling is great but what really makes this a standout series is the characters. Their backstories and personalities are so fleshed out we as viewers feel like we really get to know them personally. Ke Chen and Xiang Yu are some of my all-time favorite drama characters now. Seriously, don't let the score scare you away because you'll be missing out on a superb series.
2 0
On Wonderful Little Forest • Aug 7, 2020
Title Wonderful Little Forest
So the YouTube page has all episodes to date except episode 3 for some reason. Does anyone know where I can watch that with English subs?
1 8
Replying to MRT • Aug 5, 2020
Title Long Khong
Where can I watch ep 2 and 3 sub?
https://www.dailymotion.com/pavvatgantenk/videos
3 1
On Long Khong • Aug 5, 2020
Title Long Khong
I'm really enjoying this series so far. Hopefully we get a proper streaming release one day.
4 1
On K-Pop Star Season 6: Last Chance • Jul 27, 2020
Title K-Pop Star Season 6: Last Chance
Is this season really 40 episodes? All I can find to stream are 21 episodes.
0 0
On Good Girl • Jul 25, 2020
Title Good Girl
I am struggling to get through this show. There's not much of a storyline, there's not much in the way of contestant growth, the battles aren't very exciting and Queen Wa$abii is absolutely horrible. If it wasn't for Sleeq I would have dropped this show after episode one.
2 0
On Chase Me • Jul 14, 2020
Title Chase Me
Is there somewhere to watch this with English subs?
0 1
On Keep Running Season 7 • Jul 12, 2020
Title Keep Running Season 7
Any new outlets to watch this with English subs? The YouTube playlist still doesn't have subs and I really want to watch this!
1 1
On 24/365 with BLACKPINK • Jul 11, 2020
Title 24/365 with BLACKPINK
Are we not counting the Prologue episode in this episode count?
0 1
On Who's the Drama Queen? • Jul 6, 2020
Title Who's the Drama Queen?
I love the ending credits song. Does anyone know what the song is and who sings it?
0 0
On Youth with You Season 2 • Jun 7, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
Shouldn't the VIP version get its own page as well? I know it's technically the same show, but the content differs from what is presented on the main program.
1 1
