Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 10, 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2013
Replying to kmr • May 13, 2014
Title Dong Yi
Dong Yi's character is really impressive. She's so brave, strong and smart. The queen also was the most kind,…
I'm of the same opinion :)
0 0
On Always • Mar 28, 2014
Title Always
I thought that before! The story isn't great in many ways!
But I really like SJS, HHJ and their acting :)
1 0
On Dong Yi • Mar 14, 2014
Title Dong Yi
I completed it!
I really can't say anything! My heart hurts me!
I'll miss everything! :" I really will miss you "Chona" :"
The best love story ever!
4 0
On Uee • Jan 27, 2014
Person Uee
She is amazing ;_;
2 0
On Coffee Prince • Jan 25, 2014
I want to watch it again! but I really have no time ;_;
It was fantastic ^&^
0 3
On Bel Ami • Jan 12, 2014
Title Bel Ami
wah! I finally completed the drama!
I was interesting! I'll write a review -ensha' Allah- after my exams!

love all the cast! really thank you :")
0 0
Replying to scarletwinged • Jan 10, 2014
Title Bel Ami
Since it's over, can I have one of those large Ma Te pictures/print ads? Sorry, big JKS fan here. LoL
Give me one, please lol
0 0