Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 27, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 18, 2020
Replying to Starsiprincesa • Jan 2, 2022
Title Goong
I'm looking forward to this remake when will air. Who leads.
for rumors, kim yoojung is mc and hwang in yeop is male lead.
3 2
Replying to Roxy0006 • Jan 1, 2022
The webtoon has a love triangle so yeah but I haven't watched the drama so far so anything could happen ig.
First season i thought Yuna fall in love to Nari so i'm surprised.
2 3
Replying to luckz • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Heirs
Can't say I understand the second lead syndrome here at all, he's just too much of a bully and general asshole.
i start this drama because i love second lead but yeah he's weird. I watched ep5 still i don't like him.
0 0
Replying to Marionberry • Dec 31, 2021
this show has some problems in my opinion :1) i can't believe i am saying this but the concept of the produce…
yeah i think 18+ years old should be idol. 18- girls is child.
1 0
Replying to lovehj • Dec 31, 2021
I really wanted to watch this one for Cha Eun woo, but the actress played female lead looks so plastic, unnatural,…
Definility Soohyang act better than Eunwoo.
2 0