News
Replying to ChoiSima • Aug 25, 2014
Person Song Jae Rim
oO I think someone need to change the picture .. because he's not recognisable ..
Yeah what up with that pic.
2 0
On Secret Love • Aug 25, 2014
Title Secret Love
How come Song Jae Rim got to appear in Sungyeon's story? I mean I haven't seen Gyuri's story yet but why? I loved Song Jae Rim and Gyuir. They had amazing chemistry in Nail Shop Paris.
0 6
Replying to janiceLOL • Aug 25, 2014
Title Secret Love
do you have to watch it in order
Probably not they're all separate stories from one another
2 0
On Secret Love • Aug 25, 2014
Title Secret Love
Hara's story reminds me of Scent of a Woman. She even has the same cancer.
1 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 22, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
The scene where Jae Bum relives the past is so heartbreaking. I teared up on that part. I feel so bad for him.
9 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 22, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
Finally Kang Woo is getting noticed. I really want to know how the writers are going to approach Kyung Soo's story line. I hope Hye Soo finds out next week as well. I don't want the writers to rush it.
5 0
On Temptation • Aug 20, 2014
Title Temptation Spoiler
I can't believe Hong Joo blaming Seok Hoon. At first he didn't even do anything with Se Young. She pushed the both of them together for her lack of trust. I mean come on she's the one who should go to hell.
6 2
On Diary of a Night Watchman • Aug 20, 2014
Title Diary of a Night Watchman
I got to admit this show got better once the adult actors came on. To be honest the kid's back story wasn't that good.
5 0
On Temptation • Aug 18, 2014
Title Temptation Spoiler
I'm really getting annoyed with Hong Joo. She's the one who wanted the divorce and is making all these assumptions about Seok Hoon and Se Young's relationship when they haven't even kissed yet.
3 1
On Kim Jung Eun • Aug 9, 2014
Person Kim Jung Eun
At first I thought she was Lee Tae Ran.
1 1
On Han Joo Wan • Aug 9, 2014
Person Han Joo Wan
What's with the picture it's really weird
0 0
Replying to totallyrock • Aug 9, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
Not liking the direction Hye Won is going to...
Love this drama, so exciting~!
Yeah her character is really annoying me right now. I liked her in the beginning but now after what she did to Yoon Kang she's really starting to bother me.
3 0
Replying to kdramafan1974 • Aug 9, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
Extended to 22 episodes. Hope it holds out. Extensions are either awesome or awful. *fingers crossed*
well hopefully it's only the 2 episode extension and doesn't go to 24 like most historical dramas
0 0
On Gunman in Joseon • Aug 9, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
Noo why did this jump to 22. I was hoping to finish this show before school started.
1 0
On Glorious Day • Aug 9, 2014
Title Glorious Day Spoiler
Oh man did Jae Woo and Da Jung reAlly sleep together in the car
0 0
On Diary of a Night Watchman • Aug 8, 2014
Title Diary of a Night Watchman
I don't know why but the first two episodes didn't really grab me. I really hope once Yunho makes his appearance I'll start to look forward to this. I hated that they showed a preview of him at the end of episode 1 and he didn't even show. HWAITING YUNHO OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to dramasgalore • Aug 8, 2014
Title Diary of a Night Watchman
Anyone else feeling like they will have bad second lead syndrome?
Yunho Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
Cheer • Aug 8, 2014
Article Oguri Shun & Ikuta Toma to reunite for a live action adaptation of Ouroboros
Oh awesome Nakatsu and Sano reunited. I loved their bromance
2 0
Ali • Aug 8, 2014
Article Draggy Dramas: Does slow and steady really win the race?
I don't know That Winter, The Wind Blows was pretty decent. Of course before I saw it to though I was watching anime and Song Hye Kyo was typical tsundere character. You're right about Faith though literally fell asleep in almost every episode and still managed to know what was going on by the time reached the next episode. Goes to show it was nothing but filler in almost every episode
0 0
Replying to 2001 • Aug 7, 2014
Title Prime Minister and I
Hated the idea the main actress is too young for the main male actor plus he is ugly.
I know the love is ageless is good in reality but if a drama is going to depict that then the actors need chemistry so you can feel the love between the actors. I mean Kwon Sang Woo is 20 years older than Yoona as well but he had good chemistry with her in Cinderella Man where as Lee Bum Soo did not.
0 0
