Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2024
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
the scene where luan nian was watching aurora and called taotao :(( an acting master class by jing boran cuz the delivery was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !! esp when he said ily3x 😭🙆🏻‍♀️
10 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
the ending kinda felt rushed to me. they could've easily given us 5 more eps with them more. with a mrriage and a kid too 🥹🥹
2 0
Replying to Nabie • Sep 5, 2026
Trust Luke to make you hype and support him one moment then the next you are side-eyeing and sighing at his disastrous…
ikr!! he was behaving so well these past few episodes and then he relapsed 🙆🏻‍♀️
1 0
Replying to daydreamer • Sep 5, 2026
I'm gonna miss this comment section when this drama is done 😭 I appreciate y'all 🫶
everyone comes here to blow the smoke off, i love it😭😂😂
4 1
Replying to Jocelyn • Sep 2, 2026
im starting to watch it and people are saying how hes a red flag kinda putting me off
omgg you're fastt!! have fun watching and crashing out lol 😭🤣
1 0
Replying to Jocelyn • Sep 2, 2026
im starting to watch it and people are saying how hes a red flag kinda putting me off
I'm not gonna say he's a red flag, but he isn't a green one either. watch it pls, it's fun 😭🤣
2 2
Replying to Jolieb • Sep 2, 2026
One thing I noticed in episode 14: after all these years together, Flora doesn’t even know Luke’s phone number…
dang you guys are smart to make such detailed analysis 💙😭😭
3 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026
Good thing that drama pages have a comments section....how else can a person blow off all this heat??!!!
at times i feel like i have to go inside the screen and slap both of them to COMMUNICATE with each other PROPERLY!! and at the same time, i feel like needs his mouth glued - whatever he spews is nonsense and flora needs to speak her mind and not stay mute !!! Aaaaah
5 1
Replying to kae • Aug 31, 2026
wait where did he say this 😭
guiltyyy
1 1
Replying to kae • Aug 31, 2026
wait where did he say this 😭
pahahaha my baddd - i was in a rush and skipped those scene 😭💀
1 3
Replying to Shruthi • Aug 31, 2026
Why do i feel like i am living under a rock where i can't even find his red flag traits. I find him completely…
to me, he doesn't communicate clearly. both of them.
0 1
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 31, 2026
thanks luke I'm going to use this line on people who cause harm to others and then self-justify it:Cacti can grow…
wait where did he say this 😭
0 6
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
"don't tempt me, you're still sick" proceeds to put a pillow on him GIRLLL😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
13 3
Replying to bubblylynnn • Aug 30, 2026
I heard the novel really describes him in more red flag ways. and I imagine it also shows us what he's thinking…
definitely agreed!!
0 0