K-Drama
Replying to Popcxqueen • Apr 2, 2022
Title Legally Romance
I think episode 32 might be one of the best episodes of any drama I've seen in a long time.....EDIT...I meant…
Have you ever seen the eps 32 ?
0 2
On Legally Romance • Apr 1, 2022
Title Legally Romance
I still miss lu Xun in Qian wei's dreammmm
10 1
Replying to hyo • Apr 1, 2022
Title Legally Romance
the fact that we watched Lu Xun rainy confession scene on 1st April. 😅😅
It's really sad that the confession was just lu Xun's thought
3 1
On Legally Romance • Apr 1, 2022
Title Legally Romance
I don't understand why Lu Xun didn't tell Qian Wei that he likes her? Even though it can be seen that qian wei cares for him. To be honest I was really sad when I saw him take off his coat for mo zixin. I mean, should he really care about mo zixin that much? I was very upset to see Lu xun who always hesitated to tell qian wei everything even after seeing her cry, even after finding out that qian wei was going on a blind date. And why is he so rude to qian wei?
2 3