Editorials
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Mar 6, 2024
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Reply 1988 of modern era
1 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Feb 26, 2024
Title The First Responders Season 2
This genre of kdrama never disappoints
2 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Feb 16, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
Not that great. People were it was underrated when it was airing but it was so so
1 0
Replying to YENTER • Feb 2, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
so you didn't watch Alchemy of souls? GO watch it 😭
you should watch AOS. it's pretty unique drama and i think if you watch season 1 you will surely want to watch S2
5 1
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Feb 1, 2024
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
yeokshi! korean Law,crime drama's never disappoints
2 0
Replying to Elise • Jan 29, 2024
Title My Demon
Which drama is called my student life I haven't heard of it before , how does school drama have similarities with…
yeah it was a reference to my life as a student 🥲
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 28, 2024
Title My Demon
this drama and my student life has a similarity. Both got potential but failed to reach expectations miserably
14 5
Replying to Drama addict • Jan 7, 2024
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
Pleaze for me too 🥴
i think they continue to play the game. The parents didn't let them go
3 0
On Night Has Come • Jan 7, 2024
Title Night Has Come
someone explain the ending (・o・)
0 3
On Missing: The Other Side Season 2 • Dec 27, 2023
Title Missing: The Other Side Season 2
Can't wait for season 3. The last scene was unexpected
3 1
On Moving • Nov 2, 2023
Title Moving
So there will be a season 2?
2 1
On Racket Boys • Oct 4, 2023
Title Racket Boys
Oh i tell you what...it was perfect.... everything was perfect....down to the last minute details
10 0
On Bloodhounds • Aug 29, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
netflix actually made a good korean show
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 27, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
more disappointing than my CG
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Aug 19, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
not bad but not good either. Could've been more better. The run time should have been around 1 hour. Anyway, it was decent
3 0
Replying to Pretty bae • Aug 16, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Lol, better run before they come for you🤐. I gave it 5/10 and that was because of the time I spent in watching…
i like said i felt there's something missing. I also don't know what was missing. Maybe the chemistry between the leads...
2 0
Replying to Pretty bae • Aug 15, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Lol, better run before they come for you🤐. I gave it 5/10 and that was because of the time I spent in watching…
I gave it a 6 because of the actresses and the time I've spent. Agree with you. This drama makes no sense
2 2
On See You in My 19th Life • Aug 14, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
i know I'll get bullied for saying this but it was disappointing. There was nothing. felt like there is something lacking in every episode. I donno why this was so hyped when it was airing. Maybe because of the casts but this drama is certainly overhyped
14 4
On The Real Has Come! • Aug 7, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I stopped watching after 28 episodes. Will binge rest of the episodes but who is this howler monkey?😭😭😂
1 1
On The Good Bad Mother • Aug 1, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
they made a grown man cry
14 1