Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2023
Replying to Jin • Oct 14, 2024
Title About Galaxy
I think they didn't recasted both of the lead actresses.
Oh, That's fine I can just wait for another lead actress.
0 2
On Pluto • Oct 14, 2024
Title Pluto Spoiler
Why did everyone keeps saying May cause that accident? She just went there to talk to them,It is Oom' husband who was drunk and tried to kill her.🤷
1 2
Replying to bia • Oct 14, 2024
Title About Galaxy
mild is seems to be back but I’m not sure about ging…
I think they didn't recasted both of the lead actresses.
0 8
On Affair • Oct 14, 2024
Title Affair
I hope they cast Um as Dr Prem 's mother next since she's good at making my blood boiled. 😆
2 4
On Apple My Love • Oct 14, 2024
Title Apple My Love Spoiler
Chris is going to be crazy after she found out they used to date the same person 😂
2 2
On Pig Pen • Oct 14, 2024
Title Pig Pen
I finished the webtoon but I didn't understand anything 😂
0 1
On Bastard • Oct 13, 2024
Title Bastard
It has been 2 years already, Where is the female lead? 😭
1 1
Replying to bia • Oct 13, 2024
Title About Galaxy
I think so because they are hitting a new actress
I talked about the audition of Poisonous Love
0 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 13, 2024
Title Mate
Leave my Gen alone please, Although she's red flag but she's pretty 😁
And about Gen I don't care about her red flag sides I love her.😆
0 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 13, 2024
Title Mate
Leave my Gen alone please, Although she's red flag but she's pretty 😁
Wan is a half green half red for me. You can't just marry someone you didn't love because you want someone you love to come back it's not right he's a person not a toy.
0 1
Replying to bia • Oct 13, 2024
Title About Galaxy
I think so because they are hitting a new actress
What's Only One are you talking about?
0 3
Replying to bia • Oct 12, 2024
Title About Galaxy
I think so because they are hitting a new actress
People who can audition for the roles are the standards ( Height above 168 Cm, Can Sing, Dance, Play Music, Swim and even speak foreign language ) 😫💚
1 5
Replying to bia • Oct 12, 2024
Title About Galaxy
I think so because they are hitting a new actress
I actually only read 10 chapters of the novels to remember theirs name and age because I have to work the only one book I finished is Poisonous Love.😆
1 7
On Who Is She! • Oct 12, 2024
Title Who Is She!
I'm sorry but the granny turned into young but her memory is still old, Did she really fall in love with the male lead?
0 1
On The Secret of Us • Oct 12, 2024
I still can't understand why did they cut off Dr Prem 's character? Theirs gang supposed to be 4 not 3.😫
2 5
Replying to bia • Oct 12, 2024
Title About Galaxy
I think so because they are hitting a new actress
They're teacher and student but they're only 5 years apart, Why did people always have problems 🤷
1 9
Replying to Heekie1000 • Oct 12, 2024
They have a novel for Song-Meena (2nd child)?
I didn't read it yet 😁
0 4